BY RENU

Carry-On Size Travel Kit. Meets Air Travel Carry-on Requirements. Lens Case Included. Cleans. Disinfects. Removes Protein Daily. renu fresh for that fresh lens feeling every day When it comes to healthy eyes, fresh, clean contact lenses make all the difference.  renu fresh multi-purpose solution is proven to fight germs, clean lenses and remove irritating protein deposits daily.  renu fresh multi-purpose solution is proven safe and effective for all soft contact lenses. renu fresh multi-purpose solution cleans, disinfects, r. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
This solution did not work out for me it left me with a feeling of dry eyes and uncomfortable eyes I had to take them out,
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
I was in a pinch when I purchased this product when I realized I forgot my contact lens case and solution at home. I normally use Opti-Free but this solution works just as well. I use both brands and just buy whichever is on sale.