BY RENU

New! Leak Proof. For Storage of Soft Contact Lenses During Chemical Disinfection. Features: Heavy-duty, plastic construction that s designed tough. Leak Proof - guaranteed.  Greater convenience for using in your bathroom, purse or travel kit - worry free! User Friendly Design: Flat bottom to avoid tipping. Caps designed for easy opening and closing. Left and right caps clearly marked for your convenience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not completely satisfied with this product within the first year of purchase, for replacement or full refund please call . ;   see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Durable contact lens case. Identified left and right sides. Perfect for taking contact lenses in your bag or at home while preserved and clean
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
Works great for traveling (I use a special type of solution that requires a dif. case - but when I travel I use this case).
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
This is the only case that I have ever used for my contacts and I wouldn't change it. Great product.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I first got contacts, this was the case that the eye doctor gave me. Very durable. Easy to clean
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Only case that I use. Very very durable an dis very easy to clean because the inside is very smooth and nothing sticks in any groves.