BY RENU

New! Leak Proof. For Storage of Soft Contact Lenses During Chemical Disinfection. Features: Heavy-duty, plastic construction that s designed tough. Leak Proof - guaranteed.  Greater convenience for using in your bathroom, purse or travel kit - worry free! User Friendly Design: Flat bottom to avoid tipping. Caps designed for easy opening and closing. Left and right caps clearly marked for your convenience. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not completely satisfied with this product within the first year of purchase, for replacement or full refund please call . ;   see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Only case that I use. Very very durable an dis very easy to clean because the inside is very smooth and nothing sticks in any groves.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
Works great for traveling (I use a special type of solution that requires a dif. case - but when I travel I use this case).
Vanessa O.
When I first got contacts, this was the case that the eye doctor gave me. Very durable. Easy to clean
Kacy P.
This is the only case that I have ever used for my contacts and I wouldn't change it. Great product.
Wayna V.
Durable contact lens case. Identified left and right sides. Perfect for taking contact lenses in your bag or at home while preserved and clean