BY RENU #8 in Contact Lens Solution

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

renu fresh multi-purpose solution cleans, disinfects, rinses, stores and removes protein daily for that fresh lens feeling, everyday.

renu fresh multi-purpose solution is proven to fight germs, clean lenses and remove irritating protein deposits daily. renu fresh multi-purpose solution is for use with soft contact lenses.

• Has anyone ever used this solution for contact lenses? I am curio...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering if anyone has tried multiple kinds of contact solut...3 Answers
  • I brought this after my trial solution ran out...... Be the first to answer!
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used ReNu's multi-purpose solution for years. I don't use it as often anymore since I found another. This solution dries out my contacts quickly, which then my eyes start to get irritated. I would only buy again if I really had no choice but to.
Robyn H.
Austin, TX
My favorite contact solution by far! I've tried a number of other brands, and Bausch & Lomb Renu is the best I've found. The clear bottle makes it easy to see how much is left, and the solution works great with my contacts. Definitely recommend!
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
I used this contact solution for a little over a year, and really liked it. I felt like it helped my eyes feel moisturized for longer during the day than with other solutions. I picked up a second bottle!
Danielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carry this in the travel size for just in case moments and to rewet my lenses. It's great for those times you suddenly have something in your eye and need to take ypur lense out and rinse it
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have worn contacts for 10 years now and have used almost every brand of solution. This is by far my favorite contact and eye solution. It keeps your eyes moisturized all day
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does it's job and keeps my contacts moist when I take them out at night. I would repurchase. Especially the 2 pack with the travel size I got at target!
Ashlee W.
This is my go to contact solution. It is a great price and you can almost always find coupons. My contacts never feel like they are dried out!
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps keep my sensitive eyes feeling hydrated. Comfy lenses all day are a must
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I love this product to clean contacts, keep my contacts clean and... I use every day
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this solution. I started with Opti-Free, which was ok, but this solution seems to get a lot more protein build up off my contacts than anything else.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering if anyone has tried multiple kinds of contact solution? Is Renu better than other brands?
Andrew C.
San antonio, TX
Has anyone ever used this solution for contact lenses? I am curious as to what the experience was, either positive or negative.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend using this for non prescription contact lenses?
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this after my trial solution ran out... did anyone have a problem putting your contacts back in after using this?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
renu fresh multi-purpose solution What made you decide to pick Bausch + Lomb ReNu over the other brands?