BY RENU

renu fresh multi-purpose solution cleans, disinfects, rinses, stores and removes protein daily for that fresh lens feeling, everyday.

renu fresh multi-purpose solution is proven to fight germs, clean lenses and remove irritating protein deposits daily. renu fresh multi-purpose solution is for use with soft contact lenses.

Jaimy B.
This contact solution is alright. I expected more from Renu. I used it once and am never buying it again. It doesn’t work that well and my eyes get dry throughout the day. My contacts are still dirty after soaking it in the solution overnight.
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I have been using since the time I got lenses. It’s perfect for me. Never had any problems. Keeps my lenses clean and moisturized. It lasts for about 3 months. I am a repeat customer for years!
𝐂𝐲𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐀.
new york, new york
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve worn contacts for about 3 years now and this is my go to contact solution. It’s such a soothing formula and it always maintains my contacts fresh & clean over night or whenever I store them away.
April W.
The best contact solution. You don’t even have to rub the contacts—I usually do once or twice a week, but it is fine if you don’t! I have used this solution since first getting contacts in middle school. I won’t use anything else.
Savannah C.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this contact solution! It keeps my contacts clean and feeling fresh for the whole month. I especially like that the package includes a new contact lens case, which is a great reminder to switch them out. I buy this solution every time I need more, including the two-pack and the travel size! It’s great!
Maggie K.
One of my favorite contact solutions! It keeps my eyes moist all day and they don't dry out. I would compare to optifree and it's cheaper! You can find at all drugs stores! I highly recommend this solution for anyone with contacts! I have been a repeat buyer and have no regrets!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I've been wearing contacts for about 8 years. I always used the solutions that the eye doctors suggested until I discovered this. They usually have good prices for bundle deals so it's worth the price. The solution is really nice on the eyes and cleans well! Definitely recommend!
Kimberly G.
N Brunswick, NJ
The Renu re-nu multi purpose solution is a good one out there if you are trying to be on the less expensive side. It does its job on cleaning contacts solution. I do buy this when i cannot offered the other brand i get. It is perfect for those on a budget!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this contact eye solution! I love the bottle and how it's clear (I always know how much I have left). It cleans my contacts and does a great job cleaning and disinfecting my contacts. I am satisfied with this product! I would recommend!
Madie T.
Boise, ID
This is my everyday contact solution. I normally buy the double pack and it comes with a free mini sample which is super great for traveling. This doesn't get funky and keeps my contacts in tact and clean I definitely recommend this.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm wondering if anyone has tried multiple kinds of contact solution? Is Renu better than other brands?
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone ever used this solution for contact lenses? I am curious as to what the experience was, either positive or negative.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Amanda C.
Kew Gardens, NY
renu fresh multi-purpose solution Has anyone found that this product dried their eyes out? Had to buy a small bottle while traveling and I felt like my eyes were itchier and more dry, something that I have never experienced with my usual solution. TIA!
Marie T.
renu fresh multi-purpose solution What made you decide to pick Bausch + Lomb ReNu over the other brands?

Target