BY RENU #17 in Contact Lens Solution

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

renu fresh multi-purpose solution cleans, disinfects, rinses, stores and removes protein daily for that fresh lens feeling, everyday.

renu fresh multi-purpose solution is proven to fight germs, clean lenses and remove irritating protein deposits daily. renu fresh multi-purpose solution is for use with soft contact lenses.

Becca L.
This is a good standard contact lens solution. For the person who doesn't really have too sensitive eyes, any contact solution works well enough. I like that most are easily accessible at Target. They are also mostly at a reasonable price for people.
Maggie K.
One of my favorite contact solutions! It keeps my eyes moist all day and they don't dry out. I would compare to optifree and it's cheaper! You can find at all drugs stores! I highly recommend this solution for anyone with contacts! I have been a repeat buyer and have no regrets!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I've been wearing contacts for about 8 years. I always used the solutions that the eye doctors suggested until I discovered this. They usually have good prices for bundle deals so it's worth the price. The solution is really nice on the eyes and cleans well! Definitely recommend!
Kimberly G.
N Brunswick, NJ
The Renu re-nu multi purpose solution is a good one out there if you are trying to be on the less expensive side. It does its job on cleaning contacts solution. I do buy this when i cannot offered the other brand i get. It is perfect for those on a budget!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this contact eye solution! I love the bottle and how it's clear (I always know how much I have left). It cleans my contacts and does a great job cleaning and disinfecting my contacts. I am satisfied with this product! I would recommend!
Madie T.
Boise, ID
This is my everyday contact solution. I normally buy the double pack and it comes with a free mini sample which is super great for traveling. This doesn't get funky and keeps my contacts in tact and clean I definitely recommend this.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
This is the only contact solution that seems to work for me. I have really dry eyes and the extra moisture of this solution is seriously helpful! Love this product and will always repurchase!
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
I really like this solution. I started with Opti-Free, which was ok, but this solution seems to get a lot more protein build up off my contacts than anything else.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
Always rub your lenses. Most saline solution manufacturers have had to change their packaging to say "easy rub" or something along those lines because not rubbing is a bad idea.
So even if it says no rub, please just put a little dab on your hand and give it a little rub, your eyes will thank you later.

Anyways, it's just saline solution. There's not much else to say. It comes with two large ones, and one small travel one.

I like this because when I get to the travel size, I know to order more. It also comes with two lens cases, which is always fun. (You're supposed to change it every 3 months.)
Denise B.
Albany, GA
This is one of the best contact solutions that I have used. It keeps my contacts moist all day and I never have any contact irritation. It also has a new top that makes it easier to open and close without spilling and solution! Also it is one of the lower priced solutions on the market. Can't get any better!!
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm wondering if anyone has tried multiple kinds of contact solution? Is Renu better than other brands?
Andrew C.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone ever used this solution for contact lenses? I am curious as to what the experience was, either positive or negative.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Would you recommend using this for non prescription contact lenses?
Marie T.
renu fresh multi-purpose solution What made you decide to pick Bausch + Lomb ReNu over the other brands?
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
I brought this after my trial solution ran out... did anyone have a problem putting your contacts back in after using this?