RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml)

by ReNu

The RENU Flash Relax Mask will smooth the appearance of fine lines and firm your facial contours instantly giving you a radiant complexion. Enriched with a blend of ginseng and magnesium which gently relaxes the muscles and provides a smoothing effect to leave your skin feeling toned and tightened whilst vitamins C and B5 will enhance your skin's natural radiance. Intensively hydrating it will also make your complexion look brighter making it the perfect choice of product when you've had a heavy night out! - L.M. Directions for Use: Apply to clean skin avoiding the delicate eye area Massage in then leave for 5-10 minutes Remove either with lukewarm water sponges or damp cotton wool Use once or twice a week

Is this mask ok for sensitive skin? I'm afraid since it says it tingles. I have sensitive skin with redness. I got a sample in a beauty box and have yet to use it.
Start your review of RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Pretty good. I used it up. I tend to use this about once a month, as it does give a slight lift to the face and does seem to diminish fine lines. The smell is fairly unpleasant, and it's a sort of thicker sticky consistency I'm not crazy about. I lost the cap near the end so the last bit of product really congealed in the tube. It does seem to radiate fumes that can *slightly* irritate my nose and eyes, and it's certainly one I continue to feel on my face as it has a tightening, almost tingly element, so I'm not sure I'd recommend this for people with scent or product sensitivities.
Justine A.
3,058 reviews
I really like this mask. It is a great pick me up for my skin. It was my first time trying it and it did a great job and my skin feels great.
tasheena B.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
If I could rate this product any higher, I would. It is one of the only ones that I've used where you actually see and feel a noticeable difference in your skin afterwards. It's a worth every penny!
Karen A.
Hello, my name is Karen and I'm a face mask addict.  Seriously, I usually do a mud mask and a sheet mask everyday.  The thing is though, I don't know if they really do anything.  I mostly do them because I love the ritual of them.

This mask is different.

This mask does something.

It's a flash mask, so it's a quick leave on for ten minutes and rinse off without too much hassle (easy to do before work!) and it leaves my skin soft and glowy.  Seriously, I don't know how it does it, but I always feel like I'm radiating after using this mask.

Thankfully, I don't yet have many fine lines and wrinkles, so I can't comment on how it does for them, but I really like this mask and will likely repurchase.  If you're in the market for a morning mask, give it a go.  It's affordable as far as non-drugstore skin care goes and it really does what it says on the tin!

This mask is different.

This mask does something.

Elle N.
RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml) uploaded by Elle N.
RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml) uploaded by Elle N.
Haven't used it for a long enough time to make a judgement on whether or not it prevents ageing and gives a "face-lift effect". Otherwise, I love the product! It is a vegan, against animal testing and uses natural ingredients which is sure to make your skin healthier. Applying the product is easy, it is absorbed into the skin isn't a sticky texture and generally makes my skin feel smoother and look cleaner.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
I have really dry skin and this mask really moisturises it and makes it look more plump. It says on the packaging that you can experience some tingling, but for me my face just felt a bit warmer, which could be the mask increasing blood flow to my face. The mask itself is a clear gel, which I think is a bit special and it doesn't really dry down to a hard mask. But overall, I really like it and I'm definately going to keep using it.