suggested searches
RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml)
ReNu

RENU Flash Relax Mask (100ml)

4.3

3 star

16%

2 star

1 star

Pretty good. I used it up. I tend to use this about once a month, as it does give a slight lift to the face and does seem to diminish fine lines. The smell is fairly unpleasant, and it's a sort of thicker sticky consistency I'm not crazy about. I lost the cap near the end so the last bit of product really congealed in the tube. It does seem to radiate fumes that can *slightly* irritate my nose and eyes, and it's certainly one I continue to feel on my face as it has a tightening, almost tingly element, so I'm not sure I'd recommend this for people with scent or product sensitivities.
I really like this mask. It is a great pick me up for my skin. It was my first time trying it and it did a great job and my skin feels great.
If I could rate this product any higher, I would. It is one of the only ones that I've used where you actually see and feel a noticeable difference in your skin afterwards. It's a worth every penny!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Is this mask ok for sensitive skin? I'm afraid since it says it tingles. I have sensitive skin with redness. I got a sample in a beauty box and have yet to use it.
0 answers