Renu, Bausch & Lomb Multi-Purpose Solution - 2 pack, 12 fl oz bottles uploaded by Moon C.

BY BAUSCH & LOMB

See the world more clearly with Bausch + Lomb Renu Multi-purpose Solution. This convenient package contains two 12 oz. bottles of Bausch and Lomb Renu, so you've always got a spare on hand. This popular multipurpose solution will rinse away any dirt, dust and debris from your soft contact lenses, and keeps them hydrated and hygienic during storage. The clear bottles made it easy to gauge when it's time to pick up more of this must-have solution. Recommended for soft contact wearers 18 and older. Item Type: Contact Lens SolutionIncludes: Solution BottlesContact Lens Type: SoftCapacity (volume): 2 pack, 12 fl oz bottles Relief Up To: 10 HoursHealth Concern: Eye HealthSuggested Age: 18 Years and UpNot Included: Lens Solution see more...

Brenna M.
This is my favorite contact solution. I feel like it's good for my eyes and really gets my contacts clean. I've never had a problem with it burning or making my contacts feel dry moments later after putting them in. I buy this at CVS and will always use this brand.
Nicole 👑.
Austin, TX
I've been using Renu Bausch Contact Solution every since I got contacts. It kills 99.9% of the germs that get on them. It disinfects them and keeps them Moisture in .
I've used other brands but they don't work as good as Renu.
Moon C.
Santo Domingo
I’m new to all this contact lenses thing and I saw this product on Amazon. Today I got to try it for the first time. The lenses bothered me a little until I got used to them but the solution was amazing. After that they didn’t get dry or anything, now the feel amazing and I’ve been wearing them for 12 hours straight without having to used additional eye drops. Let’s see how it continues to feel.