BY RENU

renu Advanced Formula Multi-Purpose Solution combines three disinfectants to kill 99.9% of germs*, provides excellent cleaning, and has an enhanced conditioning system to provide you with all day comfort.

When used daily, renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution dissolves protein and cleans, loosens and removes accumulations of film, debris and deposits from soft contact lenses. renuAdvanced Formula multi-purpose solution helps prevent the formation of irritating deposits on the lens surface. It kills harmful microorganisms on the lens. renu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution can also be used to rinse lenses.

This solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses, and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses.

Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
These are my all time favorite contact solution and I have been purchasing this product for over 4+ years. I love the packaging and how there’s always a coupon in the packaging, for your next purchase. This solution is inexpensive and easy to find at any drug store, I typically don’t need to buy a new bottle until every 3 months or so depending how often I wear contacts over my glasses. I definitely would recommend this to anyone that’s looking for good quality that won’t break the bank because buying contacts alone breaks the bank.
Krystal L.
One of my two favorites to use to clean my contacts. It’s super cheap. I use daily’s so I don’t use my solution very often, but when I use to extend the life of my daily’s I would use this contact solution and it just would clean them great. I tried a different one once and I regretted it. These don’t burn my eyes, and if I reused a pair it feels refreshed. Love this !
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This solution burned my eyes so bad. My eyes were red all day long. After i took out my contacts that night, I went to sleep as usual. When I woke up, my eyes were swollen and matted shut. After being driven to my doctor, he said that my solution was the problem and that this specific one is know for that to happen! I highly urge you not to use this and highly recommend you to use  Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution . My doctor says this is the best one on the market and I have experienced no problems with it!
Sydney K.
Philadelphia, PA
I know I'm not the only one that this happened to, but my eyes reacted really badly to this solution. I usually use the regular renu formula and received this one as a gift, and I woke up with my eyes mucousy and crusted shut for weeks after I used it. Absolutely do not recommend this!
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have been a contact lenses wearer for 9 years and Renu is one of my favorites. I've tried generic store brand, Opti-Free, and biotrue. I wear air optix night and day contacts but I rarely sleep in them. I wear contact lenses for a little over 12 hours a day and the solution keeps my contacts fresh until they expire. It's kept my contacts hydrated on the rare nights of me sleeping in them and they're not dry when I take them out. Every box has a coupon so I'm always saving a couple of bucks on them.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This contact solution works very well. It cleans the contacts just like it’s supposed to do. I do prefer a little bit more gentle solution though that doesn’t sting eyes when applied.
Riley C.
renu fresh multi-purpose solution is awesome for people with contacts. I have a bad problem with dry eyes and it helps tremendously. This is something I'll use for a long time
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Pretty good solution, my daughter complains about it burning from time to time. It is effective, but it irritates her eyes. Affordable compared to some of the other brands. If you have sensitive eyes, even just a little, this isn't for you.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
This product helps keep my contacts fresh and moist and clean I've been using it for years and it has yet to let me Down
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I use this contact solution to help clean and disinfect my contacts I bought mine from Walmart I use it everyday !

Walmart