BeautyHairHair Productsnone

by none

Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z

Start your review of Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z!
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Marquita S.
This co wash left my hair soft and moisturized. It had a great smell and was great for my dry scalp. It cleaned my hair well and the scent lasted long. I purchased it from my local CVS. Compared to shampooing my hair it did a good job at cleaning my hair. My hair didn't feel dry or crunchy. I would recommend the Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash to others, it's a great co wash for in between shampoo days.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Tammy B.
I love this product. I purchased this at CVS and have since repurchased. It's curly girl method approved. It doesn't dry out your hair or strip it. Makes my hair feel clean and soft. It also has good slip. I am very satisfied with the product.
Maria G.
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Maria G.
Got these two products which I had never heard of at my local CVS Pharmacy. I was interested by the fact that they had no shampoo, they only had a Cowash and a Leave-in Conditioner. I had to try them. The products so far work really well, I am impressed it does seem to be a brand for curly hair which I love the focus. I will be using this product until it disappoints me. My hair felt very hydrated from both the Cowash and the leave in. I must say though I did have to use ALOTT of the Cowash to detangle my hair with my fingers.
Sherissa C.
Listowel, ON
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Sherissa C.
I love this cowash. I bought this one from winners. And I always use it as a substitute to any shampoo. I feel like it doesn’t really good job, it smells really good, and it’s really good for my curls.
Harlie  T.
Castlegar, BC
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Harlie  T.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Love love love!! Never have my curls been so bouncy, and full of life. Renpure is one of those lines that curly haired people should try!! The price tag is very reasonable, Smell is to die for and isn’t overpowering. I do wish the pump was a little Bigger, I find I need a few pumps and it can clog But I’m so in love with how my hair looks and feels that it’s a very minor inconvenience
Kendra T.
Etobicoke, ON
Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z uploaded by Kendra T.
I really enjoy this cowash! It’s my go to everyday wash between my actual weekly shampoos. I have naturally very thick, coarse and dry hair. It’s also wavy and frizzy so it can be a Challenge to manage! I find this cowash helps tame the frizz and my waves are more defined. Purchased on a whim at a winners and definitely will continue to buy. My natural air dried hair in the picture. Which, if you know what my natural hair normally looked like would be amazed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...