Renpure Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Teddie Elizabeth S.Renpure Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Nikki D.

BY RENPURE

Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner - This, Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner, is a non-foaming cleansing system that replaces your daily shampoo and conditioner. Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing. The rubbing motion can cause damaged areas to crack and tear. This unique cleansing system helps to eliminate that damage caused by shampooing, while preserving hairs natural oils and nutrients giving it long-lasting strength and vitality! Does not contain: Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Harsh Salts, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Propylene glycol. - Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner see more...

Amber G.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
I LOVE the smell of this cleansing conditioner. I want everything in my life to smell like this! But, the results just don't do it for me. It makes my hair soft for a day. Then it's grease town on my head. Dry shampoo just makes it cakey and gross. I have been using a salt scrub shampoo from LUSH once a week to clean off the oils. I use this product once a week, but I don't get lasting results. I'm pretty bummed out.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I love this. My hair is about to the middle of my back and I use about four squirts per shower. I will use this every other day with shampoos in between. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my hair. It stays soft even with product, less frizz, and it holds my natural curls a lot better than it did before. I highly recommend it!
Dixie N.
Dixie N.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff. I have fine, thin, color treated, fragile hair that is limp and tangles a lot. I have eczema on my scalp. I have been using Renpure Cleansing Conditioners for about 6 months, this is the newest one. It smalls great, cleans and conditions, leaves my hair soft, managable, and my scalp feels gret.
First time ever using a cleansing conditioner because I was nervous about it being greasy and not cleaning enough of the oils and dirt. This definitely made me happy when I got out of the shower to soft clean hair in one step! And oh my goodness it smells delicious.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Fairly good knockoff on wen but I found my hair to respond to wen better than renpure
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
My hair has has always had problems. When I was a kid, my mom would wash and take care of my hair the same way she would hers. The only problem, however, was that she had thin straight hair, and I had thick curls. For years I dried out my hair over shampooing, and I didn't even realize it. This year, I discovered the concept of co-washing, and I am in love. This product smells so good, and cleans and moisturizes my hair so nicely. My hair feels clean and soft, and is significantly less frizzy. I do need a lot of it (about 10 pumps), so it's not as cost efficient as shampoos, but as far as cleansing conditioners, this is the best one I've found for the price. The smell is wonderful! I now shampoo my hair every two days. Some experimenting may be necessary, and if you find that you have really oily hair, you may need to shampoo more often.
Brynn K.
Brynn K.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! I was looking for something to use in between shampoos so my hair wouldn't smell like that hair smell. This was what I found at Target and it works great! My mom even had to go buy some because she has really dry hair that she colors every other week and it has helped her hair tremendously and it doesn't fade the color at all! I would definitely recommend this if you want something that doesn't dry out your hair. If you already have greasy hair then I wouldn't recommend as it doesn't really lather up at all.
Martha P.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I absolutely love the idea behind cleansing your hair with a conditioner so that your hairs overall health will be better. The problem is that my scalp is very very oily and cleansing conditioners just absolutely never work on my hair in the cleansing aspect and it just looks like I'm always having a bad hair day. However this conditioner smells absolutely amazing so I'm kind of torn on how to actually use this. Please please please Renpure come out with a shampoo and conditioner set that smell just like this plus maybe a dry shampoo and an anti frizz serum and maybe even possibly a heat protectant that smell just like this.
Caylie S.
Caylie S.
This product started out doing well. However after about 2-3 weeks of using this, my sister and I started noticing that our hair was falling out a lot and was frail. We stopped using this product and changed to our old shampoo and conditioner. Our hair got much stronger and stopped falling out. Before you use this, please read more reviews. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
La Fayette, GA
I've been looking for a cleansing conditioner for a while, and I love this one. I will be going back to Walmart and buying every one they have. It is very affordable which is a big plus. My curly hair has found it's new best friend!  Renpure Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner