BY RENPURE

Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner - This, Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner, is a non-foaming cleansing system that replaces your daily shampoo and conditioner. Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing. The rubbing motion can cause damaged areas to crack and tear. This unique cleansing system helps to eliminate that damage caused by shampooing, while preserving hairs natural oils and nutrients giving it long-lasting strength and vitality! Does not contain: Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Harsh Salts, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Propylene glycol. - Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Anoka
I like the smell, it's very refreshing while the vanilla mellows out the mint a bit. It leaves my hair feeling clean, but still moisturized. My favorite part about it is how fast it's made my morning routine. I have oily hair, so I have trouble skipping on the shampoo, but it also gets very frizzy if I don't condition it. I like how this has turned shampooing and conditioning into a one step process. I have been having trouble finding it since it is no longer at Target, but I was able to find it on Amazon.
Laura B.
The best thing I have ever tried on my hair. I love that it’s affordable but I hate that I can no longer find it in stores near me. I no longer dye my hair but it does read on the bottle that it’s safe for color treated hair. It smells so good and leaves my hair silky smooth and clean.
johanna g.
I use this to wash my 3a/3b curly hair. It smells soo good and does NOT contain sulfates, parabens, nor silocone. Which is perfect for us curly/coily/kinky girls. Its gentle on my hair and nicely cleanses my scalp while leaving my curls nice and soft.
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
I honestly love this stuff. I've been using it for a couple weeks and I can definitely see and feel a difference. My hair is softer and less frizzy. It seems more alive than before. My curls have become much more prominent and full. This stuff is so gentle on your hair and it smells SOOOO good. I'm living for it. Definitely going to buy more
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
I love this! I always find it BOGO free at walgreens. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair smooth and moisturized without feeling oily. I only have to use it every two or three days and I leave it in for my whole shower. I only use this product on my hair now. WORTH THE $$$
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Yesss. If you love warm vanilla, get this! It smells amazing. It works amazingly. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes the whole bathroom smell good when you’re using it. We like to know what’s in our products so we don’t mind spending on this.
Johnnielynn R.
This cleanser is amazing! Don’t be alarmed when it doesn’t lather up like shampoo is supposed too because it’s not shampoo. My Hair is softer shinier and healthier then ever before.
Kayla W.
Madison
This was the first sulfate free product I had tried and worked great. I had tried several before. Using this I only had to shampoo once a week, and my hair never looked oily if I didn't shampoo more often. I don't use hair products other than protective spray and rarely light hairspray. If you are someone that does use product like mousse or gel I don't know how well it would work for you. It does say certain hair types and people who use styling products are recommended their brand shampoo. The place I has bought it at didn't carry their shampoo though, so I use a different brand sulfate free shampoo I bought from Sally's. I liked it so much I have completely finished off a bottle. It lasted a month and a half with 2-3 people using it.
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I absolutely love the idea behind cleansing your hair with a conditioner so that your hairs overall health will be better. The problem is that my scalp is very very oily and cleansing conditioners just absolutely never work on my hair in the cleansing aspect and it just looks like I'm always having a bad hair day. However this conditioner smells absolutely amazing so I'm kind of torn on how to actually use this. Please please please Renpure come out with a shampoo and conditioner set that smell just like this plus maybe a dry shampoo and an anti frizz serum and maybe even possibly a heat protectant that smell just like this.
Brynn K.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! I was looking for something to use in between shampoos so my hair wouldn't smell like that hair smell. This was what I found at Target and it works great! My mom even had to go buy some because she has really dry hair that she colors every other week and it has helped her hair tremendously and it doesn't fade the color at all! I would definitely recommend this if you want something that doesn't dry out your hair. If you already have greasy hair then I wouldn't recommend as it doesn't really lather up at all.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Is RenPure phasing out their cleansing conditioner? It has disappeared from the shelves of a few places I normally shop. Any alternatives? Renpure Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner
Patricia L.
Bowie
Has anyone used dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar rinse? Do you recommend? I have used Renpure Renpure Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner and my scalp is oily and still flaky. Gross 🙄