BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula Sun, surf & sand damage your hair s ability to hold and maintain its style, by removing hair s natural moisture & essential oils.   Argan oil has unique micro properties that absorb instantly, repairing the deepest damage.  Coconut oil smooths the cuticle, sealing in moisture while Sea Kelp extracts form a protective web, locking in moisture and reinforcing the cuticle restoring style, memory and that silky soft shine. I m Tom Redmond Jr. My Dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phythalates, propylene glycol. These products are not tested on animals, they a. see more...

Diana D.
Downey, CA
This is a great shampoo! I started out using it, next thing I know everyone in my household started using it because it works so good! Smells great and leaves hair feeling irresistable
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
Absolutely hands down one of my favorite hair products. Not only does it smell great but it leaves my hair soft and smelling fabulous without weighing it down.
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
I love the smell of this conditioner! It leave my hair with a beach you feel without the stiffness of the ocean!
Macy A.
This conditioner smells soooo good! Not only does it smell good, but it makes my hair super soft and silky! :)
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
Omg I absolutely love the way this conditioner smells!! It reminds me of a mango coconut tan lotion I use💗