BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing, rubbing your hair causes the damaged areas to crack & tear.  This miracle cleansing conditioner melts into your hair.  Coconut oil gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils.  Hydrating Keratin loaded with amino acids & protein repair damage and restore strength.  Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine & luster. I m Tom Redmond Jr. My dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol. see more...

• So I just got this product because it seemed a lot like W...2 Answers
  • Does this product work like it says 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with bold hair colors like blue or p...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very thick hair, I'm of mixed background so my hair is naturally curly and regular shampoos dry my hair out but I decided to try this since people compared it to Wen." in 2 reviews
  • "I had to use a clarifying shampoo to get it removed." in 1 review
  • "It's the first time I've used a "cleansing conditioner."" in 1 review
  • "I could see that it made my hair silky and less tangled after cleansing." in 1 review
  • "For reference, I have long (almost to my booty) wavy/curly hair." in 1 review
Tess C.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Sweet Pomegranate more...
This cleansing conditioner changed my life! I have long, thin curly hair and live in the humidity of South Florida. Trying to keep it strong, hydrated and not so frizzy is a challenge. I found this product in Target a few years ago and decided to give it a go. I now use it almost every day and recommended it to everyone I know. When my sister went back to college, my brother thought she had taken it with her and actually cried! From the first use, I could feel it changing and repairing the structure of my brittle hair. I had never experienced that feeling before! After a few weeks of use, I noticed how much of a real difference it made in the health of my hair and scalp. I love the pomegranate scent and the fact that it's natural and not tested on animals. This product is a total game changer!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Rosemary Mint more...
Having wavy/curly hair it is very hard to find cleansing conditioners that don’t leave your hair heavy and weighed down but repure has the right idea. Love the scents , love the range they offer and I absolutely love that it doesn’t make my hair oily faster then normal.
Amber T.
Review for: Rosemary Mint more...
I absolutely love this product! My hair is a combination of curls, frizz, and thin/baby fine..I could not blow dry or air dry my hair without a ton of frizz. After I use this product with a touch of coconut oil after my shower, I can allow my hair to air dry, without the frizz and dull look. I am full of curls, with beautiful shine, when completely dry, and can keep it like that without harsh products!! Extremely pleased! Huge bonus, not tested on animals!
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I gave up shampooing almost completely and stick with Renpure Solutions Ren Cleansing Conditioner ! It has completely changed my hair. I will never go back to a regular shampoo routine. Cleansing conditioner all the way !
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
When I first used this product, I hated it- but after a minor adjustment I really think it makes a difference and that I’m able to wash less frequently, while also entirely eliminating the shampoo process. It also smells Great
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Review for: Rosemary Mint more...
The mint smells so good! This is one of our preferred brands that we don’t mind spending the extra money on. The smell is so refreshing and clean. I like knowing what’s in my products. This leaves your hair clean and silky smooth.
Kel W.
Honestly, I've used a ton of cleansing conditioners between the prices of $5-$30. This one is absolutely the best and you can get it at Walmart or target for under $7! It's free of all harsh chemicals which is magical. Unfortunately since I've moved to a place that has a high mineral deposit in its water, i can't use it any more because it leaves my long hair very waxy feeling. My husband still uses it though without a problem! IMPORTANT: A rule that MUST be followed when it comes to cleansing conditioners, is only use it every 2-3 hair washes. Make sure you're washing your hair with shampoo at least two times in between using a cleansing conditioner. Cleansing conditioners are the equivalent to rubbing oils into your hair. They don't do very much to deep clean your scalp and hair and your follicles can get swollen with product over time if your not shampooing and you can start to lose your hair. That being said, this is an amazing product. You just have to know how to use it!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
These are a few of the Cleansing Conditioners from RenPure Solutions. The scents include (l to r): Vanilla Mint, Lavender, & Rosemary Mint. All three of these scents are subtle and not overwhelming. They are all pleasant and leave your hair smelling good! These cleansing conditioners can be compared to the more well-known, expensive brand, Wen.
In my opinion, RenPure Cleansing Conditioners are the same, if not better than Wen! You use this product to cleanse your hair, in a much more gentle manner than traditional shampoos/conditioners. It does not take much product to "wash" your hair. It is like a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, without the harsh ingredients! ZERO sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten phthalates, propylene glycol. I highly recommend these cleansing conditioners! They can be found at Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.
Emily S.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I really liked the scent on this particular conditioning cleanser. The moisture wast lost from my hair after rinsing it out and my be couldn't stop smelling my hair.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Review for: Rosemary Mint more...
It smelled great and felt invigorating on my scalp. I think it was a little pricey than most of their regular products and it did make my hair fall out a little.
Anna W.
Spring, TX
Where can I find this product?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Its another product I walk by all the time in the drugstore. I've read that its a lot like Wen and it has the same out come. Is it worth it? I have thick, long hair and I have split ends and nothings working. I hate shampoos and need it to hydrate.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Is this good for oily/dry hair? I get pretty oily and I need a shampoo that gives my hair a good cleaning but also doesn't zap the moisture out of it!
Hailey C.
Fairbanks, AK
I have thick, curly, dry, and frizzy hair. It's hard to find conditioners that can make my hair look and feel nice. I want something that is reasonably priced and smells great, but also effective. I'm ready to make a change so is this really worth a shot or should I not even waste my time?
Christine W.
I've looked at this a few times while shopping and passed it over. I have semi dry hair from lightening, will this dry it out more?