2 colors available

BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing, rubbing your hair causes the damaged areas to crack & tear.  This miracle cleansing conditioner melts into your hair.  Coconut oil gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils.  Hydrating Keratin loaded with amino acids & protein repair damage and restore strength.  Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine & luster. I m Tom Redmond Jr. My dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol. see more...

• So I just got this product because it seemed a lot like Wen. Does i...1 Answers
  • Does this product work like it says 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with bold hair colors like blue or purple? I'm...1 Answers
Renpure Solutions Ren Cleansing Conditioner
  • "I have very thick hair, I'm of mixed background so my hair is naturally curly and regular shampoos dry my hair out but I decided to try this since people compared it to Wen." in 2 reviews
  • "Very good for the money and works great on my hair." in 1 review
  • "For reference, I have long (almost to my booty) wavy/curly hair." in 1 review
  • "But it works wonders on curly hair because it keeps the moisture in." in 1 review
  • "It's the first time I've used a "cleansing conditioner."" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my 2nd favorite of the 3 scents of Renpure Cleansing Conditioners. The Lavender is my favorite but the Pomegranate is a very close second.

I have fine hair but a lot of it! My hair is very thick. It's also wavy and even curly in some spots. This means it's often frizzy.

I first tried the mint cleanser and I liked it but my hair had a lot of frizz still. Also, it needed washing daily.

The Pomegrante is quite a difference! My hair is soft, silky, shiny and healthy looking. I can also get away with not washing it for a few days if I haven't been sweaty!

I'm not that big of a fan of the smell of this cleansing conditioner. It is very strong at first but thankfully it doesn't linger in my hair after my shower. Even when I use it as a leave in conditioner it isn't bothersome.

I use about 10 to 15 pumps to begin with adding more if needed. I used my nails to scrub it in and come it through leaving it sit for 10 mins. I rinse it out and leave a pump in my damp hair.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
After seeing the infomercials for "Wen" I always wanted to try it and was excited to find this product that seemed very similar at Walgreens much cheaper! Ive tried almost all the different ones and I love them and I think that it makes my hair look very shiny and healthy. I stopped shampooing about 4-5 years ago #nopoo and this product cleanses very well without lathering and damaging hair. Ive tried other cleansing conditioners that feel no different than conditioner, but this one makes my hair feel clean and conditions enough that I can run my fingers right through my hair after a shower with no problem. If you're interested it trying a cleansing conditioner I would recommend starting with this!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing conditioner. I bought it when I was looking for a color safe shampoo and the brand I was using was discontinued. I've seen a noticeable difference in my hair: less split ends, less dry, shiny and soft. Every six or so washes I use a "normal" shampoo to get all the oils and build up out as recommended. I've bought this for friend and family! I prefer the mint over the pomegrante, I feel like it works better - but it may be we're in hotter weather and my hair needs washing more often. I was nervous about how fast I would go through the product, but it lasts for a good two months since I have to use less than a normal shampoo - well worth the price.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Outstanding! I've never used WEN products but I've heard it's better then those and much cheaper.. I don't EVER plan on switching, why would I? This stuff is mind blowing. It works as a shampoo, conditioner, detangler and a leave-in. It has no sulfates (which is huge for those of us who are allergic or sensitive to sulfa/sulfates), parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates or propylene glycol. They don't test on animals. It's safe for color treated hair. It'll pretty much work for every one in the house! It smells great.. it comes in other scents but still does the same amazing work! I love the lavender!
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a dream product! This is an affordable substitute for the Wen line and it works wonders. The scents (I've tried Tea Tree & Lavender) are nice and the formula is great-it is odd because it doesn't give your hair the usual slippery feeling of regular conditioner but don't be fooled- once it dries your hair will be softer and smoothr than ever! It does feel more tangly at first but comb through then blow /air dry then be amazed : ) I buy it through Amazon to save a couple of bucks. This is my favorite because of the NATURAL quality... And no more buying shampoo is a cool bonus.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I've seen this shampoo advertised and in the store I work at. I've heard mixed reviews on it, so when it went on sale I decided to try it out. I followed the instructions as directed and noticed a lot of breakage the first time I used it.

The second time, I used much less and just diluted it with water, and it worked very well. It left my hair sleek and shiny. It works great as a leave in conditioner as well.

I definitely prefer the Lavender scented conditioner over the Sweet Pomegranate one though.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Bolingbrook Illinois
I have the rosemary and mint and I Love this stuff. I will never go back to regular shampoo. I use 10 pumps. I have medium lenght color treated super curly frizzy hair. This along with their coconut curling cream is my holy grail. I spent so many years straight ironing my hair and now that I've found this I've embraced my curls. They're soft and way less frizzy and it's gentle on my hair. And the smell is amazing. Love love love!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking to simplify my routine and get rid of excessive chemicals, but having super thick hair kind of made that impossible on the shampoo front. I bought this on a whim...$7 what's the loss?! I LOVE it and was pleasantly surprised. We recently moved to an area with high iron in the water so I expected it to be a hot mess. I let my hair air dry after the first use and it felt amazing. This is my go to now!!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
I've used this for 1 week so far and I love it! My hair feels light and clean, I use the rosemary mint conditioner. I use it every shower and haven't felt the need to shampoo yet. It's great on my natural thick frizzy hair. I'd recommend this to anyone whos looking to change their routine for the better. I was skeptical at first because my hair can get oily from working in the kitchen bit I haven't had a problem!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very thick and coarse hair. regular shampoos have been weighing my hair down and leaving it very greasy feeling. I found this at Walmart for $6.99 and all I have to say is that this is amazing I use it everyday and it leaves my hair soft, smooth, and very manageable. I am very impressed by this and I love the fact that it has no harsh chemicals like regular shampoos. I highly recommend it!!!!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Spring, TX
Where can I find this product?
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Its another product I walk by all the time in the drugstore. I've read that its a lot like Wen and it has the same out come. Is it worth it? I have thick, long hair and I have split ends and nothings working. I hate shampoos and need it to hydrate.
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Is this good for oily/dry hair? I get pretty oily and I need a shampoo that gives my hair a good cleaning but also doesn't zap the moisture out of it!
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
I have thick, curly, dry, and frizzy hair. It's hard to find conditioners that can make my hair look and feel nice. I want something that is reasonably priced and smells great, but also effective. I'm ready to make a change so is this really worth a shot or should I not even waste my time?
Christine W.
Christine W.
I've looked at this a few times while shopping and passed it over. I have semi dry hair from lightening, will this dry it out more?