BeautyHair ProductsRenpure
Solutions Bamboo Green Tea Thick & Full Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz

Renpure Solutions Bamboo Green Tea Thick & Full Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz

by Renpure

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Renpure Solutions Bamboo Green Tea Thick & Full Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure Solutions Bamboo Green Tea Thick & Full Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz!
Dawna G.
Jemison, AL
If I could give this more stars I would! This has been my Only shampoo for the last six months. I want this back! My hair never got so many complements. My hair dresser asked what I was using. It made my hair soft to the touch...and I'm starting to grey. It was bouncy and shiny Please help me get this product back. I have told all of my friends about this. I was using it on my 6 yo grandaughter. Her hair is curly and extremely dry. I was using it as a leave in to on her. It was helping and I think nurishi g her hair.
Ky_marie2019 M.
Dallas , OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this conditioner it has a great smell to it it helps moisturize my hair and makes it smell very good when I use it
Melanie S.
Minden
Renpure cleansing conditioner is my regular hair cleanser. I purchased this bottle when the store was out of the Rosemary and Mint - my normal scent. I was VERY impressed with the scent. I'm used to the herby smell of the Rosemary and Mint, but this Bamboo version was just to die for! I have curly hair, so I don't wash it every day, and when I do wash it I try to stay away from sulfates and other chemicals that will make my hair dry or frizzy. This cleansing conditioner has no sulfates, and the one silicone it contains (amodimethicone) is soluble by washing with cocomidopropylbetaine, the surfactant in this cleansing conditioner. That being said, sometimes it does build up in my hair, but it dissolves very easily with a good scrub and a regular shampoo. If you follow the instructions, it recommends using a regular shampoo every once in a while anyway. This is an ideal cleanser for my hair, and I even use it as a leave-in conditioner with great results. It keeps my hair healthy and doesn't weigh down my curls. I recommend it to all my friends who have curly hair or wash their hair every day! If you tried the Rosemary and Mint but didn't like the smell, go for this one!
Leah M.
Seal Beach, CA
I love Renpure conditioner! It’s very hydrating and I feel a significant difference in the softness of my hair after I use this conditioner. It’s great for dry hair.
Jenny L.
Indianola, IA
Tried the Wen. Didn't hate it didnt love it. I found this in the Vanilla Mint at Walmart and fell in love.  I have to order the bamboo formula - but it is by far my favorite scent of them all.  This stuff is way better than Wen and its a fraction of the cost.  Love. Also great for making color last longer.
Emily S.
Springfield, MO
So affordable and full of chemicals. Renpure is totally underrated. My hair doesn't feel dirty like with some cowashes.

Looking for your answer?