BeautyHairHair ProductsRenpure
Renpure Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz

Renpure® Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz

by Renpure

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure® Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Aide D.
Dallas, Tx United States
Renpure® Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz uploaded by Aide D.
Renpure® Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz uploaded by Aide D.
The only reason I give this 3 stars is beacuse the smell is AMAZING. I mean it smells divine. I cant get enough of the smell. Buuuut, it does not work in my hair. It leaves it way to oily. Maybe a couole of waves but not enough. I paid $8 at Target. Would not buy again. It weighed my hair down. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Alex D.
Folsom, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this sea salt spray so much! I have curly hair and it's pretty untamable in the humidity. I spray this while my hair is wet and my hair dries into those nice soft beach curls that I can usually only get on vacation. Smells great and very affordable. Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again!
Denean K.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
The product is great for its price. It is moisturizing, and it’s great for a second day refresh. As a curly girl, my hair gets really dry. This product is great for in the mornings when my hair decides to do what it feels like and what I want it to do!
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Really love this product for volume and waves. Just a few sprays and my hair has be achy texture without feeling crunchy or hard. It smells great too!
Ryn K.
Williamston, SC
I use this EVERYDAY! It's my top curl reviving product. I even dilute some of it to make it last longer. It keeps my hair soft and and my curls alive! Would recommend to any and everyone for a textured look! Doesn'r dry out my hair and gives a beach look!
Katarina W.
El Cajon, CA
I have naturally curly hair to begin with, so I bought the sea salt spray to see if I could enhance my curls and possibly make them bigger than they already are. I found that this works best when you put it in a smaller spray bottle with a little bit of warm water in it and some leave in conditioner mixed in as well. Altogether, I thoroughly enjoy the sea salt spray from renpure, renpure is a very good company with high quality products.
Moriah H.
Clinton
This product isn't one of my faves. It smells very nice if you enjoy the scent of sweet coconut, but every time I put it on it makes my hair feel greasy rather than hydrated, and it's very sticky on your hands. It feels like it just sits on top of your hair rather than get absorbed by it. It also makes my hair frizz out a little bit rather than taming and defining my curls.

Overall I would not recommend this product, although maybe it works for other hair types.

Cassandra J.
Redlands, CA
Renpure® Professional Coconut Water Sea Salt Spray - 8oz uploaded by Cassandra J.
Oh my god, yes this is what I needed! It’s got all the things a curly girl needs AND it’s affordable!! Guys this works so well and it smells so good. My curls were so sweet, soft looking and beautiful looking. The pic in the bathroom was a few hours after using it and the other pic was from right after using it. It freaking works!!! I love it!
ѵ. S.
I would like to think that I have 3A curly hair, medium think, and I am very particular about the products I put in my hair. This product did not weigh down my curls, but I did deep condition with new oils before I used this product. All in all I am very happy how my hair looked after I air dried/defused (5 min max). The smell is amazing and I love it! Its so light and refreshing. I gave this product 3 stars because there is high-fructose corn syrup in the product and I cannot find any articles about the impact of corn syrup on hair so I do not know if this is 100% curly girl friendly. I will continue to keep using until I find this damaging to my curls, mainly for the smell. :)
Danielle B.
Westport
This smells wonderful! It does give you nice, beach waves. However, I also feel like it makes your hair greasy so I suggest to not spray directly on your roots!

Looking for your answer?