Renpure Professional Coconut Bamboo Thickening Conditioner - 16 oz uploaded by Ajah B.

BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Renpure Professional Coconut Bamboo Thickening Conditioner - 16 oz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Hillary O.
Want a natural shampoo that actually hydrates and nourishes your hair? This is it. I am in love with the shampoo and conditioner from this brand. Once I've used both my hair feels amazing and it doesn't mess with my color treated hair. Also, my hair doesn't seem to get oily as quickly which means less need for dry shampoo.
Sara Sheehan M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I absolutely love this body wash! I try to use natural products whenever I can and this has been one of my favorites this year. Plus the price point is awesome for a good quality product, I highly recommend
Addie M.
I bought this at Target along with the shampoo. It smells great and is pretty lightweight. Since I have very thin/fine curly hair, I only apply it to my ends. When I rinse the conditioner out of my ends, my fashion color that I've upkept perfectly for 4 months, is washing right out!
Christina F.
Renpure has some really great products. I use this one particulary when I want to style my hair curly. It works wonders. My curls look and feel healthy, shiny, soft and bouncy.
Jessica S.
im in LOVE with this Conditioner and shampoo set. My hair has never been softer and it smells amazing. it doesn't leave a greasy residue like i thought it might. its light and gives my hair so much body and volume. i have fine frizzy wavy hair and it controls my frizz and smooths it out. My hair has never looked better. The hubby could tell the first day i used it that my hair looked 10x better. this is the BEST combo i have ever used and I've gone from salon brands to drugstore and tried it all. This stuff is inexpensive and high quality LOVE
Kari M.
Just tried this out the last few days. I like to switch up my hair products depending on the day, this goes nicely with my collection. It isn't overly done on the oils as I feared it would be. I wash my hair daily so not sure how it'd be if you didn't . Smells great ! Rather inexpensive too.
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
I love this brand but this specific conditioner helps give my hair volume and keeps it soft and silky it’s so amazing