Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo, 32 fl oz uploaded by Marielys ❤.Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo, 32 fl oz uploaded by Ariel B.

BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair Unique Micro Structure 2 Helps Protect Each Individual Strand 3 Promotes Clean Undamaged Hair Coconut Cream has a unique micro structure that helps lubricate protect each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers help to gently lift remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and yours. see more...

Kimberly F.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely wonderful for dry hair! I had dry scalp and split ends and this is the softest my hair has ever been. I been.that I found an affordable natural haircare line that does not break the bank account. Between my dry scalp and my daughters super curly hair i would recommend this to everyone. It get your hair clean and balances it out so you need less products.
Jaycee K.
Ozark
I love the smell of coconut and it always wins me over. This is cheap and lathers well. Lodge that it is sold at Walmart because a lot of the nice kind that I like is not sold there!! I will but this many more times in the future!!
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Love [product:renpure-coconut-creme-cowash-cleansing-conditioner,-16-fl-oz] All renpure products smell amazing and for the price are a great option. They even have a curly girl method option now... Renpure Viva Curls Coconut Whipped Cowash 16Z . 😍
Erica N.
Garland, TX
I accidentally found out about this brand I have stuck with it ever since I love that it doesn’t have all those harsh chemicals other brands have, I highly recommend if you want something affordable but also healthy for your hair the only down fall is I wish I had a better smell to it but other than that I love this brand!
Maddie I.
It is sulfate free so i really like it. It smells super good. It lathers very good. It gets rid of my dry scalp. It smells very good and the smell lasts a while. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Hannat B.
Alpharetta , GA
Obsessed with this shampoo! I have restocked on this product numerous times! It’s so hydrating and nourishing for my hair and has always helped strengthen my hair. Lathers so richly on hair and smells oh so good!
Gina C.
Monrovia
My favorite shampoo. Mostly natural. Doesn’t contain sulfates, parabens and other harsh chemicals. Smells great and lasts long. Very cheap at Walmart. Having less chemicals is great for my curly hair.
Tammy B.
Goodwater Al
This is amazing for your hair without all the additives other shampoos use.. My hair fell out in handfuls before I started using this and now not one hairs comes out. I've recently really been watching what I do to my hair... with vitamins and this shampoo and conditioner it's a great start to great hair!!!!
Ariel B.
I just reviewed the conditioner and I'm glad to report that the shampoo is just as good. It does a good job of getting my hair clean without being harsh. My hair feels very soft and smooth and looks healthy and shiny. I both color and bleach my hair, so it's important that my shampoo not only cleans and nourishes, but also doesn't strip the moisture from my hair. Also for under $10 a bottle, it's an absolute steal. Along with the conditioner, I think this will be my new drugstore go-to.
Neeshia A.
Decatur, AL
I am an absolute Shampoo & Conditioner SNOB! And I love this stuff. My hair is thick, fine and color treated and this leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling amazing. Most cheap, store brand shampoos leave my hair feeling like straw or like it's coated in wax. This product does not, my hair feels as good if not better than when I was using expensive ($30 per bottle) salon formulas. Bonus for being cruelty free & budget friendly. Yes I will continue to purchase this product.
Is Coconut Cream shampoo good for remi hair wigs?