Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo, 32 fl oz uploaded by Ariel B.Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo, 32 fl oz uploaded by Marielys ❤.

BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair Unique Micro Structure 2 Helps Protect Each Individual Strand 3 Promotes Clean Undamaged Hair Coconut Cream has a unique micro structure that helps lubricate protect each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers help to gently lift remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and yours. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ariel B.
I just reviewed the conditioner and I'm glad to report that the shampoo is just as good. It does a good job of getting my hair clean without being harsh. My hair feels very soft and smooth and looks healthy and shiny. I both color and bleach my hair, so it's important that my shampoo not only cleans and nourishes, but also doesn't strip the moisture from my hair. Also for under $10 a bottle, it's an absolute steal. Along with the conditioner, I think this will be my new drugstore go-to.
Neeshia A.
Decatur, AL
I am an absolute Shampoo & Conditioner SNOB! And I love this stuff. My hair is thick, fine and color treated and this leaves my hair soft, shiny and smelling amazing. Most cheap, store brand shampoos leave my hair feeling like straw or like it's coated in wax. This product does not, my hair feels as good if not better than when I was using expensive ($30 per bottle) salon formulas. Bonus for being cruelty free & budget friendly. Yes I will continue to purchase this product.
Tiffany O.
I thought that this conditioner was ok, at first it's really great smelling and of course cheap. But later when you use it it breaks your hair because of the excess amount of protein in it..
Gina C.
Monrovia
My favorite shampoo. Mostly natural. Doesn’t contain sulfates, parabens and other harsh chemicals. Smells great and lasts long. Very cheap at Walmart. Having less chemicals is great for my curly hair.
Irma F.
Friona, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells great and my hair is also shinier than it was before
Anjin H.
I really like this shampoo. My hair used to be really oily one day after I wash my hair, even without using conditioner. However, after using this shampoo, it takes at least 3 or 4 days for my hair to become oily again without conditioner.
Abby S.
I bought this because I needed a gentle shampoo for my bleached and over processed hair. It has worked to bring back the moisture in my hair, but it also has made my hair become weird when it was drying. I have been experimenting with a couple products and I would definitely recommend this!!
Jomary M.
Amazing shampoo!
My hair it's curly and it cleans my scalp without being too harsh and causing frizz. This is the ONLY shampoo I've used that doesn't cause me frizz and doesn't leave my hair looking like a puffy cloud and drying it out after washing. I use it along with the conditioner (Renpure Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner). This is the best line I've tried for my hair.