Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner, 32 fl oz uploaded by Lela V.Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner, 32 fl oz uploaded by Ariel B.

BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair Unique Micro Structure 2 Helps Deliver Vital Moisture 3 Promotes Smooth, Silky, Shiny Hair Coconut Cream has a unique micro structure that helps deliver vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair. Coconut oil helps condition while sealing in moisture. It smooths the cuticle promoting smooth, silky, shiny hair. Zero sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens, gluten. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and yours. see more...

• Can you compare this to ogx “nourishing + coconut milk” ?...2 Answers
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the coconut milk  conditioner. I have been using it for months now. It really gives my hair shine and makes it feel more healthier. My hair was dry and really damaged to be honest. But since I started using this product my hair is more soft and detangled. It smells really good and the prize is affordable . I do recommend this product to any one it's really good and has totally improved my hair.
Kimberly F.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love! This brand is saving me so much on after shower products. My split ends are almost gone, I can brush through my daughter's curls without hurting her. It has a natural smelling coconut instead of that overly sweet fake smell. I recommend this product to everyone I know, and now you who reads this.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
MY HOLY GRAIL!!! $6.99 for a huge pump bottle! This stuff is amazing- and plant based, cruelty free, etc. my boyfriend and I both use this conditioner and it keeps my hair so soft and his beard amazing! Deff get this if you see it and give it a shot!
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
My favorite conditioner ever!! Smells like a dream, makes my hair feel soft and loved and moisturized, but doesn't cause build up for me! I switch out with another condituiner every couple weeks so my hair doesn't get used to the product, and it's great!
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
Overall a good conditioner for light use, and I like that it is environmentally conscious! However, it doesn’t condition enough for my dry, heat damaged hair - it leaves it feeling a bit straw like. Love the smell and brand, but likely won’t buy again
Marissa H.
I found that this product left my hair a bit greasy. However I switched to another conditioner from this brand and I feel that my hair has never been softer. I also am a big fan of the natural aspect of this product
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Only rated 4 stars because it has the tendency to make my hair produce more oil than usual. It smells great and leaves hair sooooo soft. I have shoulder length hair (chemically processed, was bleached blonde and is now black) and just a dollop works. It did not strip any of my color or make it brassy and really made for soft locks. Unfortunately, it does not work well with my body chemistry and regular use makes my hair oilier than I would like. The big bottle has lasted for over 4 months. Can not speak to price as it was a gift.
Kimberly H.
I just recently bought this from my local Walmart after finishing my other conditioner. I was so excited to try this since it was so affordable and I’m so impressed. It made my hair smell amazing and also soft. It took away the frizziness from my curly hair. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Ariel B.
I've used just about every conditioner. Whether it's Equate from Walmart, Aussie from the drugstore, or Paul Mitchell from the salon, I have at some point put it on my head. But this is my first time using Renpure and I am very impressed. I think this is going to be my go-to drugstore conditioner from now on. It smells absolutely amazing (a mild coconut smell with a sort of powdery, clean base) and most importantly, it makes my hair shiny and soft. It's worth noting that while I don't heat style my hair much, I do bleach and color it. I bought my bottle for just $6 and it's an excellent value.
Patricia S.
Saluda, NC
I tried this product after a week at the beach and my hair was really dry. It was exactly what my hair needed! The scent reminded me of the beach and the conditioners in this product nourished my hair and made it feel healthier, silky and gave it shine! I used it for several days but than began to notice to notice it was weighing my hair down. So now I use this about every third day and just absolutely love it!
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Can you compare this to ogx “nourishing + coconut milk” ? I bought ogx coconut milk today and renpure coconut cream. Has anyone tested both out? And thought on both and similarities?

back