BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens Coconut Cream has a unique micro structure that delivers vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair. Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture. It smooths the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care formulated with carefully chosen ingredients for our family and yours. -The Redmond Family How it Works: Coconut cream has a unique micro structure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair. Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. These prod see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I love using this to detangle Lil Lucci’s hair. It allows the comb to glide through his hair way easier. It can be a bit heavy though, which I don’t mind because I suffer with shrinkage myself. If you have kinky curly hair this product is for you! Super hydrating and affordable. Renpure Originals Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner, 16 fl oz❤️
Kimberly F.
Beckley, WV
Love it!!! This is the best product I have found and am never looking elsewhere. This has completely changed my hair, and I have noticed I have natural curls. Normally my hair is so dry I would toss it in a bun and give up. Now I can wash and leave my hair alone which leaves me with beautiful loose curls naturally.
Brandy M.
Lost City
Absolutely love this conditioner!! I have sever dry scalp that makes finding shampoos & conditioners almost impossible because most products cause my head to itch like crazy but this conditioner does not cause my head to itch and i can wash my hair without the dreaded itch that a lot of conditioners cause me!! It is also great for the whole family, my son and daughter both use it also and i must say it is a great product all around
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Such an amazing conditioner pairs well with the shampoo, my only issue with the conditioner is that it is thin in constancy but its perfect to put in after shampooing and leave in for about 3-10 mins and it really moisturizing. Makes your hair really soft and shiny when it dries. Very budget friendly product,.
Taylor L.
Mesa, AZ
I rate this four stars. I love it I do. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. Also it smells so good. The down side is that with it being so creamy I feel like it causes my hair to tangle more! It is the best I have used. I love salon products but 30$+ for one bottle is breaking my bank. I use this with the biotin shampoo. They both work great together. Just need to find a good detangler.
Shelby A.
Woodhaven
This is product is AMAZING! It smells so good and leaves my hair shiny without looking greasy. I have also found that while other products will aggravate my dry scalp, this one does not do that at all.
Christina B.
Momence
I actually found this conditioner at my local dollar store for a great price! I lighten my hair a lot for color and I look for something that treats and doesn't cover up the damage and this conditioner is great... I use it in between other shampoo and conditioners because it's a little heavy for me...
Kayla P.
New Smyrna, FL
I am a hair product snob and found this at Walmart. It's safe for color-treated hair and has no parabens, sulfates, salt, etc! Typically for something comparable to this for curly hair, it would start anywhere from $12.00+ so I took a chance and I'm so glad I did! My hair felt so soft and moisturized!
Lindsey H.
I have thick wavy hair that desperately needs moisture to look nice. This conditioner is okay but it didn't detangle my hair. It's safe for color treated hair which is nice and smells really good. However I won't be buying another bottle bc I expect a lot from a conditioner with my hair type. I think it'll work better for people with finer hair than mine.
Briana B.
Ypsilanti, MI
This conditioner is the best! I'm a 4C natural girl and this conditioner makes my hair feel so good. I use it as a deep conditioner (with a shower cap) or just as a cowash. I'd advise this product for other natural thick hair girls.
Emily H.
Smyrna, GA
does this product weigh your hair down?

Amazon