BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula This organic blend of ingredients includes coconut oil that has a tiny molecular structure that absorbs deep into the hair reducing friction and breakage during shampooing. The keratin protein helps repair damage and restore strength while shea butter conditions and smooths the cuticle layer. The result is beautiful, straight, silky-smooth hair. No sodium chloride, salt, dyes sulfates, parabens, gluten. Not tested on animals We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product for what it's worth! I think it made have added to the already dry scalp I have though. I love the scent and in the summer it does help with keep my hair less frizzy in the hot humidity
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair smell amazing. It also helps tame all frizz and straighten and is super affordable. I have tried tons of shampoos from this brand and love them all. I totally recommend this.
Jayleen M.
Holyoke, MA
My everyday shampoo and conditioner. I'm not even kidding. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I know I've heard that you should change your shampoo an condish every so often. But nope not me I've been using this for about a year already and my hair always feels so silky and so soft afterwards, no static, it's never oily and my washes last sooo long. I naturally don't have super oily hair, so I can go a few days without washes and maybe a few dry shampoo days. But I do think this product is fantastic! Must try.
H M.
I have been using this shampoo for a few months. At first it didn't do anything to my thick, wavy hair, but as I used it more often, it began to slowly straighten my hair. I am currently using the same bottle I bought about two months ago, and I am only about halfway through the bottle. I love the coconut scent of the shampoo as well.
Pamela R.
The shampoo is pretty good. It doesn't dry out or damage your hair and it doesn't lather up to show its really a keratin shampoo. The only thing is I don't see much of a difference in my hair after washing it except that it didn't damage or dry it out more. It also doesn't keep the keratin treatment in
Diane M.
I have wavy hair that can get frizzy. This shampoo keeps the frizz at bay. I love the light scent. The shampoo is very thick and takes a while to work into a lather but the bottle lasts a long time and it works well for frizzy hair!
Zoe K.
chicago
Tried this product because it was on clearance and it works well because it really makes my hair less frizzy and straight but the smell is not one for my liking.
Angela G.
Ashland
I love this shampoo and I love how it is environmentally friendly and doesn't test on animals. Very good ingredients. Makes my hair feel clean.
Amy Lee E.
conroe
Best sulfate free shampoo on the market. Super reasonable price. Gently cleans and strengthens hair, leaving it soft and managable.
Caitlin W.
Great moisturizing shampoo! Keeps hair healthy and manageable! Great for dry hair!
Gloria V.
CORP CHRISTI, TX
Can this be used on color treated hair?