Renpure Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner uploaded by Lilian O.Renpure Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner uploaded by Joan W.Renpure Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner uploaded by Joan W.

BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula This organic blend of hydrating keratin is loaded with amino acids and protein that repair damage and restore strength. Our coconut oil has a tiny molecular structure that easily absorbs into the hair smoothing the cuticle layer adding softness and shine while shea butter conditions dry damaged areas and protects from heated styling products and UV rays. the result is beautiful, straight, silky-smooth hair. No sodium chloride, salt, dyes sulfates, parabens, gluten. Not tested on animals We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are expose. see more...

Maureen r.
Fairfield il
I am having a good vibe when it comes to this product. I worked it through my hair just once with perfect results. As a former hairdresser I understand hair concerns of others and myself my dry curly hair left smooth and shiny is remarkable. No more frizz. John Freida products could never pull this off for this long either. 5 hrs now without gel or any leave in conditioner, just my new go to product. Very happy!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
I have naturally curly hair and I use this conditioner before I want to straighten my hair. It does a great job of smoothing out my hair before I touch it with a straight iron, which reduces the amount of heat I need to use on my hair. It makes hair soft and smooth and frizz free
H M.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for months and the result is better than expected. When I first bought the shampoo and conditioner, I was a bit skeptical. I didn't think that the product would work at such a low price (around $8). For the first couple washes, nothing changed. My hair remained very thick, wavy, and difficult to work with. After a while though, the shampoo and conditioner began straightening my hair as though I had used a straightening iron. Sometimes I would also condition my scalp and rinse thoroughly, but it would leave my scalp itchy and my hair looking greasy. I love the coconut scent of the conditioner and the soft texture the conditioner leaves in my hair. I would definitely buy this product again.
Dani J.
I had this shampoo and conditioner not too long ago, and I loved it! It smelled so good and made my hair feel clean and healthy. I simply got this because I loved the smell of it and wanted to try something new. I cannot say whether it actually straightened my hair or not, because my hair is pretty much straight naturally, but overall I loved the results of using this product. I give it a B simply because I am not sure if the straightening factor really works.
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I'm a conditioner crazy. Seriously. This is a great product. It's loaded with amino acids & proteins that help damaged hair. Coconut oil molecules for smoothness, softness & shine. Shea oil conditions & protects hair from heated styles. The product helps straighten your hair so you reduce heat time. Love it!
Christy M.
This stuff smells great but it feels like I am putting lotion in my hair. Can't say that it straightens my hair, but I only used the conditioner and not the shampoo, but never expected a product to actually straighten my hair anyway. I bought it for the keritin but don't think I will be buying it again. It's not a bad conditioner, it just doesn't do much for me.
Amanda P.
This is by far my favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I love love love everything about this company. I love that I can use it on color treated hair. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I can straighten my hair and it stays straight for 3 days after!
Alissa K.
I bought this on a whim because Hyvee was offering a fuel saver discount and I needed conditioner. I think this is the best conditioner I have ever used. I can't believe how soft it makes my hair. My hair just looks healthier altogether. Love this.
jenny p.
Central Falls, RI
This smells like bananas! I used this while I had the keratin treatment and though I cannot say whether or not it extended it it did make my hair feel good!
Erica R.
Salisbury, MD
Smells great and made my hair soft and shiny but tended to make my hair a little greasy at the roots!

back