Hair CareHair ProductsShampooRenpure
Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo, 16 fl oz

Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo, 16 fl oz

by Renpure

Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo Argan oil formula has a unique structure that penetrates the hair cuticle, reducing friction and breakage during shampooing and provides a natural micro-barrier that helps protect from styling heat & UV rays. The result is amazing shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing when individual hair strands are rubbed against each other breaking and cracking the hair cuticle layer. Argan oil lubricates and smooths the hair cuticle layer reducing friction. Allowing hair to be cleaned while reducing damage.

[product:renpure-organics-argan-oil-luxurious-conditioner] what is argan oil good for?
Does anybody recommend this product for dry hair [product:renpure-originals-argan-oil-luxurious-shampoo-32-fl-oz]
How does this compare with Hask's Argan oil Shampoo and Conditioner?
Start your review of Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo, 16 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I wear my natural, so I love that this product is free of parabens, sulfates and gluten; I also love argan oil — it smells amazing and it always works wonders for my hair.in reviews
It has a UV filter, it smells wonderful and I can get it at the drugstore!in reviews
Sarena Eileen A.
Bremerton, WA
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo, 16 fl oz uploaded by Sarena Eileen A.
I’m loving this shampoo I got the big bottle with the pump and so far I’m loving the feeling it’s giving my hair when I use it. My hair feels soft and it cleans my hair with out making it feel greasy or too dry. I can even use it with out conditioner and my hair still feels soft. I definitely recommend.
Samantha H.
Gardiner, ME
I've always loved Renpure's products and the luxurious argon oil line is my second favorite. The shampoo smells lovely and doesnt make my hair feel stripped down and damaged. Its sulfate free and ph balanced for your hair but still has a nice rich lather that I love!
Leann H.
Columbus, OH
Like most other renpure products I LOVE this shampoo. It suds up nicely and washes without striping my hair, I think this one does the best to help with frizz for sure and I usually prefer using this one in the summer.
Mackenzie M.
Denver, CO
By far the best of the best when it comes to sulfate free shampoo. I have seemingly tried everything brand that everyone loves but can never get it all rinsed out. I don't have that problem here. It smells a bit like citrus and the argan oil is hydrating but not greasy.
Fernanda F.
Monee, IL
I was trying to find a new product for my hair, one that would combine nutrition and good price and it has been perfect. It is of a thicker consistency compared to other shampoos which I personally like. I have noticed that my hair is getting straighter and it looks healthier after I started using this shampoo! It was definitely an amazing find at my local store and I am loving it! I recommend it!
Katlyn S.
Las Vegas
It was decent. I felt it lacked the ability to withstand my routine. Great for split ends, but I wouldn’t use every day. Great for the money and family owned company! I now purchase the Restorative Hemp Oil shampoo from this line instead.
Ashton W.
I’ve used a great deal of shampoos, well let me just say not all we’re good experiences. But when I used Renpure Organic Argan Oil shampoo, it has one of the best lathers I have ever seen in a bottle of shampoo. I have really frizzy curly hair so it helps to control my frizz as well as giving my hair a softer feel. Renpure is my go to shampoo brand!!
Shelby P.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
I was looking for a shampoo that would clean my color treated hair without ruining it. This brand is very impressive for its price. Will never go back to expensive brands
Gleacia P.
North Port
I use this shampoo on my mother-in-law hair and it effectively lathers and cleanses her fine curly hair. It compare very well to higher priced shampoos. It has a very nice scent and is long lasting. We are both very satisfied with the product and will be purchasing again.
Amber N.
Milton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this along with their coconut conditioner and my hair is so soft. I’ve noticed the bleached bits of my hair don’t seem to do well with this shampoo but as long as I follow with a conditioner it’s fine. My hair doesn’t get greasy as fast since I’ve switched to this shampoo and I wash every third day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...