Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32.0 FL OZ

by Renpure

Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner is a blend of argan oil with unique micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair to repair damage. Its natural micro-barrier helps protect from styling heat and UV rays to result in radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair.

What in this product would be drying the ends of my hair?? [product:renpure-originals-argan-oil-luxurious-conditioner-32-fl-oz]
Start your review of Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32.0 FL OZ!
Brooklyn, NY
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32.0 FL OZ uploaded by Zhanar A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have tried this [product:renpure-originals-argan-oil-luxurious-conditioner,-320-fl-oz] and it is really luxurious conditioner😍😍😍, super good for damages hair. Mine is bleached few times, so after use affect amazed me a lot. My hair looks healthy and really soft! I am super satisfied and the price is cheap, I bought it during discount time for $5/6. I definitely recommend this #ArganOilConditioner
Raeford, NC
I thought I’d use this since I already used the coconut cream conditioner by Renpure for a while. This product makes my hair very soft and more manageable. It smells great too! Very satisfied how it has made my hair feel so fair. The shampoo is great too. It is sulfate, paraben, dye , gluten, phthalates, and propylene free.
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner pairs great with the shampoo. It makes my hair feel really soft and moisturized. The perfect balance. Not dry, not oily. There’s not much of a scent to it. The bottle lasts a really long time. Overall a great product that I would repurchase.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of my favorite drug store brands. I’m so upset that they no longer carry it in store. The price is great and I love how it smells. I use it with my both fashion colors and my permanent colors with no bleeding problem at all.
gastonia, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely LOVE this conditioner! It smells great and it leaves my hair so soft and luxurious. I enjoy the whole renpure line. I use it on my color and perm treated hair. It doesn’t strip my hair or wash out the color.
Little Rock
This product doesn’t have a strong smell but it is pleasant. There is a ton of product for the price but it left my naturally curly heavily bleached hair feeling dry and frizzy. I personally will not purchase again.
Sycamore , IL
This smells amazing and has really helped with the health of my hair. It’s also a steal because of the price and how well it’s been helping! You also get a bang for your buck because they give you so much product!
lake charles
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32.0 FL OZ uploaded by Margaret M.
Great product this really does the job make your hair self and beautiful and also say song call her hair and there’s no improvement needed for this product and can’t be compared to any other I was very satisfied
MN
Good conditioner! This conditioner is good at rehydrating dry hair and detangling. I wouldn’t recommend putting this on our scalp if you tend to be oily. It is a heavy conditioner that keeps your hair healthy.
Clarion
You get so much for so little money! This is definitely the best conditioner if you are looking for a lighter moisture with argon oil. This is not heavy enough for those with dry or curly hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gastonia, NC
il y a un an
Dusti M. • il y a 8 mois
Not sure what would cause your ends to dry out unless the buildup of the previous hair products have been removed causing your ends to seem drier? I don't use the conditioner but use the shampoo and my hair is so much healthier now. I do notice that it gets tangled more when I need to trim the ends though.