BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment see more...

Kelley C.
I LOVE this conditioner! It's affordable and makes your hair soft and frizz free! Great packaging and u got it at Walgreens! Way better than alternatives!
keshia D.
Warren, MI
This is my go to winter conditioner. The winter tends to dry out my hair like its no bodies business! I came across this at walgreens, and seeing im a sucker for all things hair care, i had to try it. This is hands down the best cheapest option of conditioner i have ever tried. My hair ate this stuff up, it not only hydrated, it also cut my detangle time in half!
Briana F.
Albrightsville
I use this product every single day! It's great, affordable, option for cowashing, conditioning, and detangling. Other sulfate-free conditioners are much more expensive! It works great on my color-treated hair. I am very satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend it for all hair types!
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff!!!! It's so hydrating and I use a ton of conditioner and this bottle has been lasting me for months!
Chelcie B.
I was looking for a product without all of the harsh chemicals and came across this. I used it for quite a while and I really liked it. It also has a nice smell to it. I stopped using it because my hair begin to feel stringy with a shampoo/conditioner combo but I may try again.
Lauren R.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy using renpure products. The fact they are sulfate and paraben free. They smell good. You can get them at target. I love that they use different oils in them. It has helped with my dry scalp a lot!
Megan S.
river falls, WI
This is my favorite! It smells amazing and the smell lasts so long. It smoothed my hair out well, and it’s a nice this consistency.
Tiffany O.
I love this product. I love that it's cheap, natural and it's a good buying size... i have long curly thick hair an I needed something affordable and actually good for my hair.
Emily F.
I started using this about 2 months ago. Before my hair took forever to dry and always felt so heavy and thick. It still feels thick but without all those added extra nasty chemicals it's much easier to dry. I was a firm user of tresemme for many years but I wont go back now that I've found this!
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
This product is pretty good for a drugstore conditioner! I love Sebastian conditioner and this one isn’t as good, but if you want to save some money, then this is a good option. I use it for when I take baths but not the conditioner I use most often. Probably wouldn’t repurchase