BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment see more...

Brandi K.
Trinity, AL
This is a great everyday conditioner. It keeps my hair healthy and moisturized. It also has an intoxicating vanilla scent that will definitely get some attention.
maria d.
carmel, IN
One of my new favorites! a great conditioner for my curls. a great value and makes my hair smell great.
Adriana M.
Bella Vista, AR
This product smells amazing, and my hair has never felt better. Product is affordable for my budget, and a small amount goes a long way. The big bottles also last for many months. Would absolutely recommend this to everyone. My new go to hair product.
Vanessa A.
Bloomington, CA
I like this product because it doesn't make my hair feel dry and it smoothns it out and not like other products. It doesn't leave knots and loose hair and it really good and its very useful
Nina L.
A great conditioner to have! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and makes it easy to brush my hair. I use it everyday in the shower.
Kelley C.
I LOVE this conditioner! It's affordable and makes your hair soft and frizz free! Great packaging and u got it at Walgreens! Way better than alternatives!
Tiffany O.
I love this product. I love that it's cheap, natural and it's a good buying size... i have long curly thick hair an I needed something affordable and actually good for my hair.
Emily F.
I started using this about 2 months ago. Before my hair took forever to dry and always felt so heavy and thick. It still feels thick but without all those added extra nasty chemicals it's much easier to dry. I was a firm user of tresemme for many years but I wont go back now that I've found this!
Karina M.
Austin, TX
For someone with thick, curly hair I give this an A+
The smell is lovely and I find it to be pretty thick in consistency. It leaves my hair moisturized and helps to get my tangles out! I also use this for co-pooing and sometimes as a leave in. The only place I've been able to find this product is in Walgreens for about $7.99 which is an incredible bang for your buck!
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff!!!! It's so hydrating and I use a ton of conditioner and this bottle has been lasting me for months!