BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment see more...

Lanette A.
Doesn’t soften, doesn’t de tangle. It’s not worth buying. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Carrie P.
I think this would be great for someone with dry hair. It leaves my hair feeling heavy, and oily. I have to wash my hair more than I'd like to when I use this.
Dawna G.
Jemison
It's ok. Not for me though. Over time I didn't like the smell. The combo renpure product just worked so much better for me. I was dissapointed in this one. Won't buy it again.
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
Smells amazing! I luked this product, but for my oily, hard to manage thick hair, it didn't work out for me. One of my brother's has similar hair and had similar problems, while my other brother's thinner, dryer hair thrived! Definitely would only recommend for someone who needs a lot of moisture in their hair!
Chelcie B.
I was looking for a product without all of the harsh chemicals and came across this. I used it for quite a while and I really liked it. It also has a nice smell to it. I stopped using it because my hair begin to feel stringy with a shampoo/conditioner combo but I may try again.
Caroline A.
Wilmington, NC
This product is pretty good for a drugstore conditioner! I love Sebastian conditioner and this one isn’t as good, but if you want to save some money, then this is a good option. I use it for when I take baths but not the conditioner I use most often. Probably wouldn’t repurchase
maria d.
carmel, IN
One of my new favorites! a great conditioner for my curls. a great value and makes my hair smell great.
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff!!!! It's so hydrating and I use a ton of conditioner and this bottle has been lasting me for months!
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
Great conditioner quality and size for the price. I love that this conditioner is sulfate & paraben free. It leaves curly hair feeling smooth and soft. It also works well for detangling curls. The smell is ok and I use this mostly for co washes.
Annette V.
Austin
Great product. Free of a lot of harmful ingredients for your hair. Conditioner leaves hair smelling of coconut and soft.

Walmart