BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment see more...

Mackenzie G.
Orlando
This conditioner makes my hair very smooth and soft. I use it as a leave in conditioner amd it helps make my hair shiny and smooth.
Britt C.
Ontario
I have issues qith my hair where literal clumps fall out. It has completely stopped since i switched to this brand. It has helped with my dryness as well. Love this brand thankful!
Victoria Y.
Prince Frederick
As someone with naturally curly hair I am always looking for products that are Curly Girl safe. This product not only has great ingredients. But it is sulfate, paraben, and silicone free. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. I also use a small amount as a leave in conditioner to fight frizz.
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
I bought this one twice before goin on to taste all the other cool flavors! Lol this one smells amazing and gave my hair great slip during the conditioning process. The Argan oil in it made sure my hair remained moisturized days after use!
Emily F.
I started using this about 2 months ago. Before my hair took forever to dry and always felt so heavy and thick. It still feels thick but without all those added extra nasty chemicals it's much easier to dry. I was a firm user of tresemme for many years but I wont go back now that I've found this!
Lindsey E.
Minneapolis
I rebuy this over and over again. So effective, all natural, and an amazing value. I have thick, frizzy hair. Most good natural brands are four times the price of this. I pair it with the shampoo and it makes it more effective
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
This is my favorite! It smells amazing and the smell lasts so long. It smoothed my hair out well, and it’s a nice this consistency.
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love renpure shampoos And conditions. They’re great for the price and leave my hair feeling soft without weighing it down. The Argan conditioner has been one of my favorites so far!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchase this conditioner at Walmart regularly, it has a very light pleasant scent, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, it is wonderful for color-treated, or keratin treated hair as it has zero sulfates, parabens, dyes, or gluten. I highly recommend this product to anyone with color treated, or keratin treated hair, and when compared to brand name prices, you most certainly cannot be this price!
Briana F.
Albrightsville
I use this product every single day! It's great, affordable, option for cowashing, conditioning, and detangling. Other sulfate-free conditioners are much more expensive! It works great on my color-treated hair. I am very satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend it for all hair types!

back