BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment see more...

Victoria Y.
Prince Frederick , MD
As someone with naturally curly hair I am always looking for products that are Curly Girl safe. This product not only has great ingredients. But it is sulfate, paraben, and silicone free. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. I also use a small amount as a leave in conditioner to fight frizz.
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells amazing! I luked this product, but for my oily, hard to manage thick hair, it didn't work out for me. One of my brother's has similar hair and had similar problems, while my other brother's thinner, dryer hair thrived! Definitely would only recommend for someone who needs a lot of moisture in their hair!
Emily F.
I started using this about 2 months ago. Before my hair took forever to dry and always felt so heavy and thick. It still feels thick but without all those added extra nasty chemicals it's much easier to dry. I was a firm user of tresemme for many years but I wont go back now that I've found this!
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
Great conditioner quality and size for the price. I love that this conditioner is sulfate & paraben free. It leaves curly hair feeling smooth and soft. It also works well for detangling curls. The smell is ok and I use this mostly for co washes.
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
I bought this one twice before goin on to taste all the other cool flavors! Lol this one smells amazing and gave my hair great slip during the conditioning process. The Argan oil in it made sure my hair remained moisturized days after use!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchase this conditioner at Walmart regularly, it has a very light pleasant scent, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, it is wonderful for color-treated, or keratin treated hair as it has zero sulfates, parabens, dyes, or gluten. I highly recommend this product to anyone with color treated, or keratin treated hair, and when compared to brand name prices, you most certainly cannot be this price!
Chelcie B.
I was looking for a product without all of the harsh chemicals and came across this. I used it for quite a while and I really liked it. It also has a nice smell to it. I stopped using it because my hair begin to feel stringy with a shampoo/conditioner combo but I may try again.
Arianna H.
Eau Claire, WI
Purchased at: Target
I was having trouble with spilt ends and dry hair, i tried this with the shampoo and after the first wash I noticed a HUGE difference. i will never use any other conditioner. i highly recommend this over other brands as well!
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love renpure shampoos And conditions. They’re great for the price and leave my hair feeling soft without weighing it down. The Argan conditioner has been one of my favorites so far!
keshia D.
Warren, MI
This is my go to winter conditioner. The winter tends to dry out my hair like its no bodies business! I came across this at walgreens, and seeing im a sucker for all things hair care, i had to try it. This is hands down the best cheapest option of conditioner i have ever tried. My hair ate this stuff up, it not only hydrated, it also cut my detangle time in half!