Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz

by Renpure

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment

What in this product would be drying the ends of my hair?? Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz
Start your review of Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz!
Minneapolis
I rebuy this over and over again. So effective, all natural, and an amazing value. I have thick, frizzy hair. Most good natural brands are four times the price of this. I pair it with the shampoo and it makes it more effective
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy using renpure products. The fact they are sulfate and paraben free. They smell good. You can get them at target. I love that they use different oils in them. It has helped with my dry scalp a lot!
New Paris, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this conditioner every day. It's not thick, it doesn't leave a producty feel on my hair. It gives it a smooth and soft feel. It's a great price for a great product.
Jemison , AL
It's ok. Not for me though. Over time I didn't like the smell. The combo renpure product just worked so much better for me. I was dissapointed in this one. Won't buy it again.
Kunkletown, PA
I use this product every single day! It's great, affordable, option for cowashing, conditioning, and detangling. Other sulfate-free conditioners are much more expensive! It works great on my color-treated hair. I am very satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend it for all hair types!
I think this would be great for someone with dry hair. It leaves my hair feeling heavy, and oily. I have to wash my hair more than I'd like to when I use this.
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz uploaded by Kelley C.
I LOVE this conditioner! It's affordable and makes your hair soft and frizz free! Great packaging and u got it at Walgreens! Way better than alternatives!
Galesburg, MI
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product for my hair. It makes my hair stronger and longer, the smell is incredible. I recommend this product for thin and damaged hair.
A great conditioner to have! It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and makes it easy to brush my hair. I use it everyday in the shower.
Orlando
This conditioner makes my hair very smooth and soft. I use it as a leave in conditioner amd it helps make my hair shiny and smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gastonia, NC
a year ago
Dusti M. • 6 months ago
Not sure what would cause your ends to dry out unless the buildup of the previous hair products have been removed causing your ends to seem drier? I don't use the conditioner but use the shampoo and my hair is so much healthier now. I do notice that it gets tangled more when I need to trim the ends though.