Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz

by Renpure

Safe for Color Treated Hair No Sodium Chloride, Sulfates or Harsh Salts 2 No Dyes, Parabens or Glutens The unique blend of argan oil has micro-properties that absorb instantly into the hair for deeper penetration, repairing the deepest damage as its natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat UV rays. The result is radiant shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful hair. How It Works: Damaged hair occurs when moisture is lost, causing the hair cuticle layer to become dry, brittle and cracked. Argan oil moisturizes and smooths the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and returning your hair to its beautiful, natural state. I m Tom Redmond Jr, my dad and I started making hair care 30 years ago and pledged to never skimp on quality and never compromise on ingredients, we just make great formulas. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment

What in this product would be drying the ends of my hair?? Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz
Start your review of Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz!
Renpure products never disappoint. I reccomend them to anyone who’s looking for an affordable product. Even trumps high end. You get so much for how much you pay and a single bottle will last you forever. I find myself switching between this and the biotin and collagen shampoo and conditioner. This one has a harder time detangling, but in the end my hair feels clean and nourished.
Oktaha, OK
Absolutley THE best! Not only is my hair super soft but I also use it in a travel size spray bottle with water and tea tree oil drops for a leave in conditioner, leaving my curls softer than ever. And its inexpensive. As a single mother with 3 little girls, I have a hard time buying good hair care products, but this is only $8 in Oklahoma. So I love it.
Houma, LA
I was looking for a product without all of the harsh chemicals and came across this. I used it for quite a while and I really liked it. It also has a nice smell to it. I stopped using it because my hair begin to feel stringy with a shampoo/conditioner combo but I may try again.
Port St Lucie, FL
Switching from basic hair conditioner products to this all natural conditioner, my hair was immediately transformed. Not only is the conditioner free of parabens and harsh chemicals, but my hair benefitted tremendousely from it!
Brooklyn, NY
Love renpure shampoos And conditions. They’re great for the price and leave my hair feeling soft without weighing it down. The Argan conditioner has been one of my favorites so far!
Dunkirk
Love the smell of this conditioner, it smells like faint citrus and really does great at keeping my curls moisturized and bouncy. Overall would buy this product again!
Warren , MI
Renpure Originals Argan Oil Luxurious Conditioner, 32 fl oz uploaded by keshia D.
This is my go to winter conditioner. The winter tends to dry out my hair like its no bodies business! I came across this at walgreens, and seeing im a sucker for all things hair care, i had to try it. This is hands down the best cheapest option of conditioner i have ever tried. My hair ate this stuff up, it not only hydrated, it also cut my detangle time in half!
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells amazing! I luked this product, but for my oily, hard to manage thick hair, it didn't work out for me. One of my brother's has similar hair and had similar problems, while my other brother's thinner, dryer hair thrived! Definitely would only recommend for someone who needs a lot of moisture in their hair!
Prnc Frederck, MD
As someone with naturally curly hair I am always looking for products that are Curly Girl safe. This product not only has great ingredients. But it is sulfate, paraben, and silicone free. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. I also use a small amount as a leave in conditioner to fight frizz.
Middletown, NY
Great conditioner quality and size for the price. I love that this conditioner is sulfate & paraben free. It leaves curly hair feeling smooth and soft. It also works well for detangling curls. The smell is ok and I use this mostly for co washes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gastonia, NC
a year ago
Dusti M. • 6 months ago
Not sure what would cause your ends to dry out unless the buildup of the previous hair products have been removed causing your ends to seem drier? I don't use the conditioner but use the shampoo and my hair is so much healthier now. I do notice that it gets tangled more when I need to trim the ends though.