BY RENPURE

Passionflower, Mulberry & Black Elderberry Fruit Supports hair health, strength & resilience. Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, or propylene glycol. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Renpure is safe hair care for our family and yours. ; see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Renpure Organics My Stylin' Hair Needs Strength! Stregthening Shampoo, 13.5-Ounce (Pack of 2)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?