BY RENPURE

Raspberry Fruit, Rose & Matricaria Flower Helps moisturize, smooth & soften hair. Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, or propylene glycol. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Renpure is safe hair care for our family and yours. ; see more...

ebube o.
Wylie, TX
I have never used this but heard great reviews from other influensters about it so eah
Sharon H.
I use other products by Organics, but I have never seen this one in stores. The other products are great...this one should be as good.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
It like organics products! They are good, I have a hair mask that I love by this brand, I have never seen this particular product however