Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched!  Moisturizing Shampoo

Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo

BY RENPURE

Silk Protein, Pomegranate & Olive Leaf Extract Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Eliminates These Harsh Chemicals From Your Hair: Sulfates, Parabens, Color, Dyes All Renpure Formulas are Color Safe Our family has been making hair care products for over 40 years with over a billion bottles produced worldwide.  We become concerned about all the chemicals our family was exposed to on a daily basis, so we developed a new line of hair care products free from harmful chemicals.  We use only 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. The Redmond Family These products are not tested on animals.  Tested on the Redmonds. ; see more...

• I was Wondering if this is really effective, my hair gets dry reall...2 Answers
Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched!  Moisturizing Shampoo
Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo
Jill B.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love renpure products and this did not disappoint! I cannot seem to find it any more and I'm bummed! Great product, less chemicals and my hair felt great!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
When I first discovered the dangers/effects of sulfate/parabens in shampoo, I immediately began searching for alternatives, preferably ones that were free of these toxic ingredients. After doing some searching and considering my budget, I came across this brand which seemed very promising. I looked into the few ingredients that are used in these shampoos, and was so impressed to see how clean this product really is. I started using it and reaped the benefits of the switch within the first few washes. This shampoo is super creamy and lathers very well for one that is sulfate free. I love that it cleanses the hair without stripping it, much like sulfate-based shampoos tend to do. I really enjoyed how soft and hydrated my hair felt after each wash, and I really appreciate that this shampoo doesn't trigger an overproduction of natural oil in my scalp, which happened to me constantly with the sulfate-based shampoos, as my scalp tried to replenish my skins moisture. So, with all of this being said, I love this brand and think it is a great choice for anyone opting to go sulfate free.
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent reminds me little of laundry detergent...kinda weird in the shower. I had to rinse a little bit more to get it out, but my naturally curly hair felt really soft and bouncy once it dried
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Renpure My Pretty Hair Is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo is a product that I would highly recommend!
Eric K.
Eric K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a great change from other drugstore shampoos! Smells good cleans hair really well. My kids love it too and doesn't strip their hair!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. it does what it's supposed to do.Only thing is I can't find the brand in many stores or this shampoo. Only place I see the brand is in walgreens.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another winner for me from Renpure! I love the Aragon Oil line of products but this was a GOOD change! Smells good and gets my hair clean. Its also silky and smooth without looking stripped!
Krista P.
Krista P.
This shampoo was nothing too special, I just love it because it is not harsh on hair! I try to keep in the family of "sulfate/paraben free" so, this was a hit with me! And it lasted quite a long time for being a smaller bottle.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
I like this conditioner but I had higher hopes for it. I've heard good things about this brand before using and since I picked the moisturizing conditioner, I thought it would be a super conditioner! Once I put it in my hair after shampooing with a different RenPure shampoo, I felt like it didn't feel as thick and conditioning as other conditioners. It still gets the job done but I feel like I need to put a lot of product in my hair for it to be as soft as I like it.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I love this shampoo, it works so great and makes my hair look so soft and smooth. It is great for my dry damaged hair. Renpure is the ONLY shampoo and conditioner that I trust on my color treated hair.
kendra s.
kendra s.
I was Wondering if this is really effective, my hair gets dry really easily and u would really like to keep it healt