Renpure Organics My Foxy Hair Needs Fixing! Revitalizing Shampoo 13.5 fl. oz. (400 ml)

BY RENPURE

Peppermint Leaf, Juniper Fruit & Arnica Montana Flower Energizes hair for improved health & vitality. Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, or propylene glycol. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Renpure is safe hair care for our family and yours. ; see more...