Renpure Organics Brazilian Keratin 4 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray uploaded by Emmy C.

BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula Styling with a flat iron drives this organic blend of hydrating keratin, deep into the hair structure and locks-in strong, straight hold, Coconut oil penetrates the hair, filling cracks and smoothing the cuticle which helps restore softness and shine. Shea butter conditions and insulates with natural moisture and protects from styling heat and UV rays. the result is beautiful, straight, silky-smooth hair for up to 4 days. No sodium chloride, salt, dyes sulfates, parabens, gluten. Not tested on animals We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 y. see more...

• "smells great but it leaves hair kind of hard and sticky." in 1 review
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
I don't use this on my hair (because I'm trying to stay with my natural curls) but I do use this on my moms hair. We both had thick long hair, she loves to straighten it (I don't lol) but when I use this to straighten her hair, it comes out even better than the salon. A little does go a long way!! so don't go crazy with spraying every single part of your hair, it will make it hard, gross and sticky if you use too much!! A lot of people with thick long curls have trouble using product that works, I'm telling you... this works!!!
Emmy C.
This has a very yummy smell and does keep your hair nice and straight, however, it stays hard and kind of sticky as if it were a hairspray. Nice protestant, but it doesn't allow your hair to be smooth or move around a lot.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
This works extremely well on my thick curly hair. It does leave your hand very sticky when you touch your hair while straightening. Besides that I love it! My hair is silky smooth and stays straight!
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
It's a bit sticky but seems to help somewhat. There are other options available in the store that will leave hair less sticky and more protected + straightened.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE HEARD A LOT ABOUT THIS PRODUCTS GOOD THINGS I HAVE SOME FAMIY AND FRIEND THAT HAVE USE THESE PRODUCTS AND LOVE THEM I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE
Amanda R.
Walnut Creek, CA
Smells amazing but doesn't leave my hair soft. Kinda hard. Overall I like it and use it often. I purchased on Amazon.
Shana K.
Greeley, CO
Really helps protect your hair from any hot source you may be putting on it. Your hair really has a shine after.
Katya B.
I do love the smell and the fact that it leaves my hair straight BUT it leaves it feeling rough not soft.
Kat F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a great alternative to chemical processing.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
Smells great but it leaves hair kind of hard and sticky.
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
Does your hair stay straight even when it gets wet?
Melissa P.
Mission, BC
How well does this work? Does it leave your hair feeling oily?