BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula This unique blend of organic argan oil contains vitamins and minerals that penetrate deeper into the hair and instantly begins to repair dry, damaged areas and mend split ends as the natural micro-barrier protects from styling heat and UV rays. the result is illuminating shine with a silky-soft feel for healthy, beautiful skin. No sodium chloride, salt, dyes sulfates, parabens, gluten. Not tested on animals   We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use orga. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "My hair does feel super soft after using it!" in 1 review
  • "It is a really good moisturizer." in 1 review
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
this is the best oil i’ve used and I love how great it smells. It’s a bit pricey but honestly it’s worth it because of the great results you get for your hair when using it. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Jessika S.
This shampoo is great, along with the matching conditioner. I love Renpure products! I have very curly hair and after using the argan oil variety everytime I wash and condition, My scalp feels clean, refreshed.
Ginger I.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this on a whim, but I actually really love it. It's natural and very purifying. I get paranoid about putting things in my scalp. But this has been a great purchase.
Anna H.
This along with the deep argan oil treatment by Renpure is a must have! I use this shampoo three times a week and I have the softest shiniest hair I have ever had! I love the Renpure line and always look for what is new and next from them!!
Elizabeth K.
Brooksville, FL
When first using it, my hair was extremely soft, but as with many products your hair will get used to it and start to feel the way it used to again. No repair serum is perfect. The fact that it's sulfate-free is fantastic, but results in a lack of lathering. Although that's the case with all sulfate-free products, unfortunately. Overall it's not bad for occasional use to keep hair in check.
Gina S.
Penns Grove, NJ
I usually use Moroccan Oil but the brand I used was no longer going to be stocked at my local Walgreen's, I saw this and decided to try it. I was shocked at the results it gave for such a small price. This made my hair feel really soft as well as shiny, which my hair is extremely curly, thick and coarse, as well as my hair being dyed/bleached many times so you can imagine my delight when it not only looked and felt good but was easier to take care of.
Natalie S.
I haven't used this particular product but I have used other Argan products and I love them! This is definitely something I looked forward to trying in the future.
Darria W.
I thought that this would be a natural product due to how its bottle boasts but upon further inspection it contains PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate (a known human carcinogen..and links to breast cancer). Definitely not very natural!!
Casey G.
East Hartford, CT
I have curly hair which requires a specific level of a moisturizer in a shampoo. This shampoo along with the matching conditioner works wonders.
Eric K.
This was a great change from other drugstore shampoos! Smells good cleans hair really well. My kids love it too and doesn't strip their hair!