Renpure Organics Argan Oil Deep Penetrating Oil Treatment uploaded by Gabrielly M.

BY RENPURE

Color Safe Formula Organic argan oil has a very small molecular structure that easily penetrates and smooths the cuticle layer as it repairs damage in the deepest areas while restoring strength. Argan oil provides a natural micro-barrier that protects from styling heat and UV rays. The result is brilliant shine with a silky-soft feel for health, beautiful hair. No sodium chloride, salt, dyes sulfates, parabens, gluten. Not tested on animals We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
I have just recently started bleaching my hair (a la Miley!) and needed a quick pick-me-up for my damaged tresses when I came across this product. I've been a long-time fan of Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum, but at about $25 a pop, I thought that maybe this would be a good substitute.

Renpure is great because I know it won't mess with my color. It doesn't have sulfates, etc. However, it was no where near as potent as the Super Skinny Serum was after my hair built up a tolerance to it about a month after opening the bottle. I do remember a slight difference in the Mitchell product after longtime use, but not as dramatic as I saw with Renpure, that's for sure! Now, I'm noticing that, not only is it barely moisturizing my hair, but is starting to feel heavier and greasy when I use it.

I would say, if you have long locks and just need something to protect you from heat, put very small amounts of this in when needed. It is probably worth ditching Paul in this one case, but if you are rocking a pixie cut or have oily hair naturally, stick to the good stuff.
Jennifer T.
When I used this product after every shower, my hair didn't get split ends like it usually does. Squeeze a quarter sized amount into your palm, rub your hands together, and apply to slightly damp hair, from the midlength to the ends. Concentrate on the ends. I let my hair dry naturally from there, and comb my hair right before it's completely dry. Love this product, and it's pretty affordable!
Anna H.
This is by far the best Argan Oil I have found on the market. I put it on my damp towel dried hair and then style as usual. My hair is soft, silky and manageable the compliments I get are wonderful! For even more info check out my blog review on this product and many others: http://aguidetowhatsinsideyourbeautybag.Blogspot.com/2013/01/renpure-originals-argan-oil-deep.html
Christina B.
This made my hair feel so soft, and didn't leave it as oily as other products do. I used this for its strengthening and repairing properties, and not the UV protection. I did see an improvement in my hairs overall appearance (it looked healtheir).
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this after i shower, My hair drys looking healthier and feels healthier. I am not disappointed with this at all, i also have not had to use any heavy products in my hair after using this in my hair. Its affordable and worth it in my opinion. great buy.
Kristen D.
Pennsburg, PA
Always my go too on the winter months! The dry heat and harsh climate changes always call for a little TLC! This choice never breaks the budget either ! Love this brand !!!!
ashley c.
Phoenix, AZ
Renpure organics argan oil is by far the best and my #1 brand i use for my hair it leaves your hair soft and is healthy for it as well. i recommend it.
Gabbie S.
This product I would recommend only using it after a shower. Because if you use it when your hair is dry it will feel heavy. I love this stuff!
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
Super good product. Made my hair noticeably softer and stronger. I recommend this product for people who have super dead, dry hair.
Jessica H.
I use this product about 2 days a week!!! Ive used it for over 4 years now!! One bottle will last me for about 4 months too!!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
How much should you use?
JaKyra H.
Westland, MI
Is this a very heavy oil?