BY RENPURE

Deep penetrating reconstructor. Aloe, avocado & kukui. Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula. No sulfates, parabens, dyes, glutens, phthalates, or propylene glycol. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Renpure is safe hair care for our family and yours. ; see more...

Yasmine M.
I remember using renpure a long time ago and loving it. I was doing something really good for my hair. It was also really affordable compared to some brands now.
Amanda P.
Renpure is such an amazing brand! I love that it doesn't contain any harmful chemicals so I completely trust using it on my hair.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I use is this every other night as a deep conditioner. It smells great leaves my hair so so smooth with no tangels.
Douchee N.
Goshen, IN
I use this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up I feel beautified and I love it.