BY RENPURE

Aloe, kukui & silk protein. Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Color safe formula. No propylene glycol, parabens, gluten, colors, dyes, or phthalates. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care free from harmful chemicals. We use 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. Renpure is safe hair care for our family and yours. ; see more...

Justine M.
Brighton, MA
I'm not sure if this is an AMAZING miracle deep penetrating "reconstructor" but it works good as a deep conditioner. I'll switch this off between my regular conditioner every now and then if I think my hair needs some extra loving. It smells great like most of the renpure products with that light fruity smell. When you put this on, it doesn't feel super conditioning and kinda feels like it gets absorbed quickly in my hair but once you wash it out after 3 minutes or so, you'll feel the softness in your hair.
Kelsey T.
Groton
Love tenure. I haven't used this in a year because I can't find it at the store. I plan to order online. I have naturally dry hair and this helps condition it and keep it soft and damage free.
Doreen M.
I want to try this product. Is it pretty long lasting and is it a good bang for your buck?