BY RENPURE

Safe for Color Treated Hair No harsh salts or sulfates 2 No parabens, gluten or dyes Green tea has antioxidants and essential minerals that moisturize the hair creating amazing body. Chamomile soothes and protects the scalp rebuilding strength as sunflower seed oil creates shine. We are a family just like yours. We are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis. We have been making hair care for 30 years so we developed a new line of hair care formulated with carefully chosen ingredients for our family and yours. -The Redmond Family How it Works: Green tea contains essential minerals that moisturize and create body. Chamomile soothes and protects the scalp as sunflower seed oil creates shine. These products are not tested on animals, they are tested on the Redmonds. see more...

Renpure I Love My Hair Body and Shine Shampoo, 16 fl oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Renpure I Love My Hair Body and Shine Shampoo, 16 fl oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?