BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly hair solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Define your natural look with a crazy-good Curl Defining Crème. This jar is absolutely full of very moisturizing natural coconut oils that help seal in moisture without that crunchy feeling, while also making sure to get rid of frizz and fly-aways. Packed with super moisturizing coconut you will find a product that helps curly hair stay curly! Gender: Female. see more...

Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
Has to be the best natural hair care product curl defining Creme . I’ve ever used I have really thick coily hair and Creme products usually don’t work for my hair. This product here not only smells amazing with its coconut infused scent. It keeps your hair shiny, gives good definition but also keeps your hair moisturized. You don’t have to apply any oil to your hair with this product and that’s what I love . It’s good for wash n go’s Renpure Hair Conditioning Treatments - 1 Kitand 2 Strand flat twist or any kind of braid styling. It’s really an amazing product for any one who has, coily, curly, or kinky textured hair. All ethnicities could use this product. This gets a 5 star from me lastly because it’s super afforadble and can be found at your local supermarkets.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I LOVE this product. I am so HAPPY with this leave in conditioner leaves my hair fluffy! doesn’t leave any white residue doesn’t have any alcohol so it doesn’t dry my hair out and it smelll it just fantastic .. the scent lasts for a while and my hair looks great with or without defusing it!!!! I recommend this product! This was my switch up from the Cantu, i feel like the Cantu started giving my curls a dry look
Courtney H.
I have been natural now for 2 years and I am in to trying new things. So I bought this product from my local dollar general so it was not an expensive item. When applying it to my hair it felt great and had good slip. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I just wish the direction was a little more descriptive like letting me know what to use this product for. My hair felt like it had a film on it. I did a wash n go and it turned out terrible for me but everything don't work for everyone. So that is why I gave it 3 stars.
Juanita B.
I really had high hopes for this product. The consistency is lovely! Very creamy and has great slip BUT only at the beginning. A little goes a very long way but even with that, a little is still too much. My hair looked very promising but when it dried, it was a horrible stiff bird's nest!!!! I hated my hair and washed it out immediately. I paid $6 for the product so I will find another way to use it. Perhaps as a wash out Detangler mask. Idk.
I do not recommend this product unless you like your hair hard and crunchy.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This product is freaking amazing!! I started using it about 3 weeks ago and was amazed at how good it is. My curls have never been this defined with other curly products. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized but still gives me extreme definition. You also dont have to use a lot of product . A little goes a long way. It is extremely affordable! I purchased this at my local dollar general for $5 and some change. I HIGHLY recommend this!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This isn’t the exact product I use by this line, I use the coconut creme! The creme is amazing though! Super thick which is great for my coarse curly hair. It keeps every strand moisturized and curly. This is super affordable and can be found at most drug stores which is very accessible! I definitely recommend this if you’re a curly girl like me who loves coconut! Price is around 7$.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
This product did not work in my hair at all. The product was affordable and it smelled great. However, it didn't do much to define my curls and the product flakes up so bad in my hair. I like the other products in this line but that curling cream is trash. 👎
Shakira P.
The Bella curl creme is amazing at defining curls and smells so good. My only issue is that the creme is really after nasty feeling. But goes away eventually or maybe I'm putting too much on. I think that's what it is.
Javion S.
camden
This product is so good for curly hair, i wet my hair with about 10 Sprays and then apply this, shake my head and then bouncing, vibrant curls ready to head out the door looking great. I would definitely recommend to all my fellow friends with curly thick hair.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This product works really well as a moisturizer for my 4c hair texture. It's really thick, so only a little bit should be applied. If used in moderation, it does not flake or build up. I find that water, oil, Bella curls curl defining creme, and eco styler gel work wonders with sculpting my hair without making it dry or crispy.
Breanna C.
South Holland
I have really thick hair and no curl pattern. Will Renpure Hair Conditioning Treatments - 1 Kit help me maintain a curl?