BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly hair solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Define your natural look with a crazy-good Curl Defining Crème. This jar is absolutely full of very moisturizing natural coconut oils that help seal in moisture without that crunchy feeling, while also making sure to get rid of frizz and fly-aways. Packed with super moisturizing coconut you will find a product that helps curly hair stay curly! Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This product works really well as a moisturizer for my 4c hair texture. It's really thick, so only a little bit should be applied. If used in moderation, it does not flake or build up. I find that water, oil, Bella curls curl defining creme, and eco styler gel work wonders with sculpting my hair without making it dry or crispy.
Tre'Anaa W.
Tre'Anaa W.
St.Louis
I bought this product to define my #natural #curls but sadly it just weighed my hair down and made it feel and look like there was a lot of product in it so i had to wash my hair AGAIN and i basically spent my money on this product for no reason i give this product a 1 star rating.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
And the best product that I have tried but it still works. I find that it's best to mix with an oil because it's so thick. Other wise it will leave a white residue and it seem as if you have dandruff
Shamecca F.
Shamecca F.
Greenville, NC
It smells good. I'd only use it for a wash and go. Don't apply a lot because it weighs your hair down a lot. It's okay with my 4b hair but it makes my hair feel hard so I wouldn't buy it again. Not only does it make my hair feel hard but it also doesn't go well with other products.
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
Helps keep my hair soft and curly! I love the smell and how affordable it is ! Love this product