Renpure Hair Conditioning Treatments - 1 Kit uploaded by 💁🏻 V.Renpure Hair Conditioning Treatments - 1 Kit uploaded by L. W.

BY RENPURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This nourishing and highly moisturizing coconut curly hair solution contains tons of hair hydrating coconut oils that help smooth, sooth, and define your curls, coils, twits, and waves. Define your natural look with a crazy-good Curl Defining Crème. This jar is absolutely full of very moisturizing natural coconut oils that help seal in moisture without that crunchy feeling, while also making sure to get rid of frizz and fly-aways. Packed with super moisturizing coconut you will find a product that helps curly hair stay curly! Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I LOVE this product. I am so HAPPY with this leave in conditioner leaves my hair fluffy! doesn’t leave any white residue doesn’t have any alcohol so it doesn’t dry my hair out and it smelll it just fantastic .. the scent lasts for a while and my hair looks great with or without defusing it!!!! I recommend this product! This was my switch up from the Cantu, i feel like the Cantu started giving my curls a dry look
Javion S.
camden
This product is so good for curly hair, i wet my hair with about 10 Sprays and then apply this, shake my head and then bouncing, vibrant curls ready to head out the door looking great. I would definitely recommend to all my fellow friends with curly thick hair.
L. W.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love how thick it is. It give great slip, smells great! Leaves my feeling and looking soft. I use this Curl Defining Creme in conjunction with the leave in & coconut oil using the L.O.C method. It works well with my 3B/C hair.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This product works really well as a moisturizer for my 4c hair texture. It's really thick, so only a little bit should be applied. If used in moderation, it does not flake or build up. I find that water, oil, Bella curls curl defining creme, and eco styler gel work wonders with sculpting my hair without making it dry or crispy.
Tre'Anaa W.
St.Louis
I bought this product to define my #natural #curls but sadly it just weighed my hair down and made it feel and look like there was a lot of product in it so i had to wash my hair AGAIN and i basically spent my money on this product for no reason i give this product a 1 star rating.
Shamecca F.
Greenville, NC
It smells good. I'd only use it for a wash and go. Don't apply a lot because it weighs your hair down a lot. It's okay with my 4b hair but it makes my hair feel hard so I wouldn't buy it again. Not only does it make my hair feel hard but it also doesn't go well with other products.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
And the best product that I have tried but it still works. I find that it's best to mix with an oil because it's so thick. Other wise it will leave a white residue and it seem as if you have dandruff
Haley S.
Makes my curls very bouncy and shiny. This product just has alcohol in it which I won’t be using anymore
Mya ❤.
Helps keep my hair soft and curly! I love the smell and how affordable it is ! Love this product