Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRenpure
Renpure Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash

Renpure® Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash

by Renpure

Highlights

• Plant Based, sulfate-free top selling formula soothes the scalp while restoring strength and shine
  • Cruelty Free
  • Not tested on animals
  • Contains zero sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol
  • Safe for Color Treated Hair

Remove impurities with the gentle deep cleanse properties of bamboo derived charcoal. Our nature inspired, plant based formula will remove impurities from your skin with the refreshing blended scent of mint leaves, wild fern and violet

Start your review of Renpure® Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
Renpure® Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash uploaded by Melissa H.
This stuff is my husband's new favorite body wash. He loves the way it takes the grime of work off but leaves him smelling fresh and his skin so soft. I use it once a week just to detox. It's a good buy.
Charnel G.
Akron , OH
Renpure® Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash uploaded by Charnel G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this brand, not only is it plant-based it smells so refreshing. I love that it has good ingredients. Perfect product for anyone looking to add plant-based body care.
R M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Really cleanses you’re skin AND it’s vegan and cruelty free 🥰 it’s really not expensive I think less than $5 at Walmart and a little really goes a long way . I also use the hemp oil one and I love them both .
Angel H.
Shadyside , OH
I love the smell of this and the feel that makes me feel so clean and fresh. The scent is the best though.
Khadijah R.
Tulsa, OK
Very moisturizing. Smells amazing. Hydrates the skin making it feel soft. Reasonably priced at Walmart and lasts.
Erica L.
Swoyersville, PA
Renpure® Detoxifying Charcoal Clarity & Deep Cleanse Body Wash uploaded by Erica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am absolutely in love with this product. The Detoxifying charcoal body wash is amazing. It leaves my skin beyond soft, it is so effective. It's really affordable. Its available at Walmart. The best part about it is the pump! I highly recommend this product!!!
Denise W.
Lancaster, PA
This is great ay leaving your skin feeling like you had a day at the spa. Feels smooth and refreshing all day. Gets the dead skin of your body and leaves it looking healthy. Great price for the size and fact that it is all natural as well. Recommended for people who want to detox their skin and have a healthy looking appearance.
Camille J.
This happens to be one of the best body washes I have used, my skin feels so much softer and less oily I feel better after using this I also have less acne on my back I keep stocked up on this my husband also uses and loves it.
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I love this charcoal body wash. I have super sensitive skin and this is not harsh on my body what so ever. It smells amazing and does not cause any irritation or dryness. I highly recommend!
Summer R.
This one is my favorite. I like the brand and use a variety of them. The smell is amazing and my skin is soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mayra R.
Los Fresnos, TX
il y a 2 ans
H.L. R. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I tried using it for the first time after Christmas and I am so glad I did! It is absolutly amazing!! I love it.