BY RENPURE #69 in Leave-In Conditioner

Coconut Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizes Smooths Hair 2 With Natural Oils 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut water s natural oils absorb instantly into the hair fiber delivering conditioning oils and vitamins to the inner cuticle area while also moisturizing and smoothing the outer cuticle, leaving a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free surface. How it works: Coconut oil has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle and creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make see more...

• I'm so tired of trying knew shampoos every month I'm hopping to f...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it hydrating for coloured/ processed hair?1 Answers
  • does anyone else use this to style their curly hair?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Nijah H.
I am not sure this is the same product but this is what comes up when I scan the bottle. My bottle says Bella Curls. Anyhoo how many ways can I say I love these products!! My hair feels GREAT!! My hair stays moisturized without adding any additional products, no heavy greasy feeling at all! I absolutely love it!! I purchased the cowash, leave in conditioner and curl defining cream from Dollar General price $5.50 per product!!
Nani T.
My hair is very curly and can get very dry at times. This product not only makes my hair feel soft and luscious while it is wet, smells wonderful if you are a coconut lover like me, but also left my hair moisturized for hours after my hair dried. It is silicone free and not to expensive compared to other silicone free conditioners. I found my new holy grail of conditioners!
This leave-in is so light and mosturizing. I use it with the loc method as my leave in/ liquid product on my kinky curls. This product can be used by itself and leave your curls bouncy and frizz free. It contains no sulfates or parabens! The smell is not strong, which I absolutely love. AND it contains coconut; how can you pass it up?!
Marifer C.
This has helped my hair so much!
My hair is damaged this and the maui moisture line at ulta is my favorite duo.
It leaves my hair so soft whenever I don't use this it's not as healthy looking
You also get a lot for a low price and comes in a cute little bottle with a pump which is always a plus
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I had read a lot about this and decided I had to give it a try. It does have a unique coconut smell but I like it. Iv been getting "your hair smells good" comments a lot lately. It does really well with conditioning my ends and leaving my hair manageable after I shower. I'm happy with it!
Sundoes E.
West Orange , NJ
I love this product!!! I have super curly hair and this brand is hands down the best to maintain my hair. I've tried every leave in conditioner out there, bland this one does its job and I think it has to do with the coconut oil that's in it. If you have curly hair, BUY THIS.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Love the light smell of this. Reminds me of summer. I get a lot of...your hair smells good with this. If you have curly hair this product will be amazing. It's a good value because it lasts me about 2 months! Plus it's no poo.
Amanda T.
Mercedes, TX
My sister in law got me hooked to this product. I have oily hair so I use it one to two times per week. It leaves that smooth finish to your hair after blow drying it
Katy H.
Want them to ask what smells so good? This hair conditioner is fantastic and you don't have to rinse it out.
Josie B.
Stratford
Destany K.
Do you like this cream? is it leave in or wash out?
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Do you shampoo then put this in? Or when you get out of the shower? Never used a leave in conditioner. I am guessing you use styling product after right ?
Monique S.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a great leave-in conditioner that's worth the money. Is this product great for curly, kinky, coily hair?
Karen V.
Corona, CA
Is this product good for all types of hair ? Does it have any problems ?
Andrea E.
south gate
I'm so tired of trying knew shampoos every month I'm hopping to find something god for my dry curly hair dose some one know how this Works and or if it waight down hair