BY RENPURE #94 in Leave-In Conditioner

Coconut Leave-In Conditioner Moisturizes Smooths Hair 2 With Natural Oils 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut water s natural oils absorb instantly into the hair fiber delivering conditioning oils and vitamins to the inner cuticle area while also moisturizing and smoothing the outer cuticle, leaving a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free surface. How it works: Coconut oil has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture and nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle and creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make see more...

• I'm so tired of trying knew shampoos every month I'm hopping to f...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it hydrating for coloured/ processed hair?1 Answers
  • does anyone else use this to style their curly hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Annalise F.
Windham, NH
This is my holy grail product after borrowing some from my roommate I ended up immediately going out and buying my own, It leaves my hair hydrated and with some cute natural curls and volume! It also smells amazing in the shower; I have been using this for 2 years!
Erica J.
Houlka, MS
Not very moisturizing and it smells good in the bottle but when it goes on my hair the smell changes to Some thing a bit less flattering. It has a water like texture. Quite runny. It isn't something I would buy twice. Not enough oil in it for us dry hair guys and gals.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love this leave in conditioner. It smells heavenly and it so easy to use with the pump nozzle. One pump can be enough for my shoulder length hair and it saturates nicely. It doesn’t leave hard patches in my hair when my hair dries like other leave ins do. It’s really inexpensive for the size of the bottle.
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
I have trouble keeping the under part of my hair from getting tangled I use this almost every night. The price is reasonable and it works great for my hair very effective. I would definitely purchase this again and will soon!!
Josie B.
Stratford , CT
Dayna D.
Inverness
Amazing brand and amazing product, I have pretty u Kaye hair. Curly yet frizzy and also thin! This product keeps my hair luscious and full, without looking greasy!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I love the renpure line, from their shampoo and conditioner to their cleansing conditioners everything is so awesome. So when I saw this leave in on amazon I knew it would be a great addition to my curly hair regimen. My First time using this product I was hooked. It works wonders on my curls! Seriously, it's so moisturizing, has lots of slip, and smells so tropical and amazing! It gives my curls immediate definition the minute I put it in my hair. For only $10 this is a must have for any curly girl out there! They're hard to find in stores, so I purchase them from amazon or sometimes Ulta will have them online only. My absolute favorite leave in on my wash n go's
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This coconut whipped cream leave in conditioner is fantastic to use on yourself, on your children, even for men.

This lightweight leave in conditioner is fantastic to use on your hair right after showering, to leave you hair tangle -free and smooth!

I ❤ using the wonderful hydrating cream on my color-treated locks and apply to my damp hair before going into the pool as well!

This a #must have for #moms! I have 2 #boys who hate taking care of their hair! I apply to their hair right after bath and I do not have to deal with the #tears or even #bedhead!

#affordable #ecofriendly I got mine at #walgreens and I say it's one of my #favorite #new #haircare #additions this #spring2017 #bloomcontest!
Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
Ever since I started dyeing/bleaching my hair, it's been a little drier and mild more damaged than it used to be. As a result, I've been on the lookout for products that will help restore some moisture. This leave-in conditioner is one of my favorites. It's inexpensive (there's a lot of product in one bottle!) and it works for me. I like to apply it to just the ends of my hair after washing. And it smells amazing, esp if you like the smell of coconut.

I have applied it to dry hair before (it doesn't really have instructions on the bottle...) and it left my hair feeling a little bit sticky. After brushing my hair a few times, the stickiness went away, but I don't apply it on my dry hair anymore.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
[product:renpure-coconut-whipped-creme-leave-in-conditioner,-16-fl-oz] is wonderful. Ive used it for a while now and it leaves my hair so soft and smelling good.
Destany K.
Do you like this cream? is it leave in or wash out?
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Do you shampoo then put this in? Or when you get out of the shower? Never used a leave in conditioner. I am guessing you use styling product after right ?
Monique S.
Lakewood, NJ
I'm looking for a great leave-in conditioner that's worth the money. Is this product great for curly, kinky, coily hair?
Karen V.
Corona, CA
Is this product good for all types of hair ? Does it have any problems ?
Andrea E.
south gate
I'm so tired of trying knew shampoos every month I'm hopping to find something god for my dry curly hair dose some one know how this Works and or if it waight down hair