BY RENPURE

Add back shine and luster with Renpure's, Coconut Water Replenishing Treatment Mist. This lightweight, coconut based, sprayable oil will help to rejuvenate your hair with Coconut Oils meant to enhance hair's moisture, and create the healthy, shiny, beautiful look you want. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. Replenishing Treatment Mist, evenly throughout your hair. Make sure your comb through just to ensure that it has been evenly distributed. Afterwards style your hair as usual. Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene. Gender: Female. see more...

Melody P.
Orlando
Love this spray to refresh or after diffusing. I love the smell because it’s not too strong but still sweet, it’s not oily and it’s affordable. You can find it at CVS or Walgreens , they always have a bogo so you can get a pod deal for it
Neha G.
Rochester
I kinda love this and kinda not. I feel like it has a little fragrance in it . But I would really prefer coconut oil only. I would really say that isn’t bad or something. But it’s not that expensive so.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
@renpure has knocked out #ecofriendly #haircare solutions that are #affordable & actually perform!

#hydrating #springbeauty #affordable #easilyavailable #walgreens #lightweight #smellsgreat #greatforkids #mom #men #women #bloomcontest #musthave
Joy H.
Bloomington, IN
I have enjoyed using this spray although I wish it did more for my frizzy curls. It has a pleasant smell, but if you are turned off by coconut smells you might want to pass on this one. It does leave my hair feeling soft and never crunchy. It can bring hair back to life, just wish it tamed my frizz a bit more.
Keri H.
The smell alone made me want to try this, but then the weightlessness and the ability to comb it through easily, keeps me using it daily. I love the fact that is safe for my color treated hair and the environment.
Meagan G.
Fremont
It gives my curls that little boost during the day or can help smooth the strands before I put my hair up in a bun or in a ponytail. The smell is nice, matching the shampoo and conditioner, and I love matching my products. I would use this again and the price point is really great!
Hope U.
Saint Albans, VT
Love love love this product! Keeps my hair soft, shiny and smelling good! Perfect if you haven’t washed your hair in a couple of days, use dry shampoo at the roots and spray this at the ends! Looks and feels like your hair is clean, and refreshed! Would definitely buy again!
Kalaeja F.
I absolutely love this refresher spray. Day two and three curls are always revived by this spray. Gave my thick curly hair the moisture it needed until I could was or cowash it. It smells amazing too love it.
Ashlyigh D.
Obsessed! Could not go a day without using! Brings both moisture and shine back to hair without feeling greasy or weighed down! Spray comes out effortlessly, and it smells great! Try it out, you won't be disappointed!
Madi S.
Mansfield
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I buy it everytime I find it somewhere. I bought mine at T.J.Maxx. It makes my hair so shiny and frizz-free and smooth and smells great. I love love love it. 10/10 recommend. Th best

back