Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer

by Renpure

Renpure's, coconut water leave-in treatment, is a lightweight coconut conditioner that is extremely effective for nurturing and repairing dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Coconut water absorbs into the hair fiber to hydrate and repair, while also helping to protect it against heated styling tools and chemical treatments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer!
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! I got it initially in hopes of giving my dry hair a little bit of shine and boost. I spritz about 3-5 sprays and brushing through it is a lot easier and sometimes I spritz it after washing my hair to give it that extra shine. I'm almost running out and somehow even after two weeks of using it daily, there still manages to be some sprays left in the bottle.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to use a hair detangler/ leave in treatment whenever I wash my hair because I have thick wavy hair. This is a very light treatment for the hair and I have enjoyed using it. It helps with my tangles and it also has heat protection too.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product as the first step after washing my hair. It helps prevent my curly hair from getting frizzy and The price is right on point, which both make it a win! The only downside is that it can be hard to find in stores.
Blackfoot, ID
I use this spray a lot for my daughter and myself. It definitely makes brushing her hair easier and it helps tone down my frizz. I like the smell. I do wish it were a bit more lightweight as it is a tad oily.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this for when I blowdry or straighten my hair. It tames the frizz and makes my hair super soft. I have dry and frizzy hair so it helps keep it tame and is an affordable alternative for heat protection.
Red Bluff, CA
Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer uploaded by rose C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this while looking for a leave in conditioner because my hair was really dry from bleach and this did help a bit i did notice like a 20 percent difference in softness it does help but not as much as i hoped or maybe my hair was just way too dry for this i do really like the smell though i saw some reviews that said they hate the smell but it smells good to me i recommend this to you if your hair isnt all the way damaged
Columbus, OH
This product is a really gentle way to detangle and repair your hair. It does not have a huge impact on my hair, but it does do its job. It doubles as a spray that I use to help take my makeup off because coconut oil breaks down the makeup really easily. This is a good product, just not over the top "wow"-ing.
Taft, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my god this product is amazing, even love the spritzer after shower it was easy to comb through hair it smells super good feels light and refreshed after air dried hair feels soft and shiny and no frizz plus super afforable will definitely buy again!
I saw positive reviews for this product but for me personally it wasn't that great. It seems like it made my hair frizzier if anything. However, I do like that it uses relatively natural ingredients and doesn't use animal testing. I think you should try it out to see if it works for your hair. FYI, my hair is thin/pretty sparse and is fairly messy with a lot of flyaways and tangles at the ends. If that sounds like your hair type, the product may not work great for you either. It has a neutral scent and is transparent, and is fairly light and not dense as you would expect.
Cortland, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give over 5 stars if I could! This has done so much good for my hair. I have thin, frizzy hair. It has helped heal my hair. It never leaves my hair sticky or with any sort of residue. It feels soft, not flat, and so healthy! It’s a must! Super easy to use. Shower, towel dry, spray on damp hair and do your normal hair routine. It helps with tangles, damaged hair, and protecting against heating tools. Love love love.

Looking for your answer?