Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer

by Renpure

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer!
Rio Rancho
Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer uploaded by Sibely V.
The best ever: Renpure's, coconut water leave-in treatment, is a lightweight coconut conditioner that is extremely effective for nurturing and repairing dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Coconut water absorbs into the hair fiber to hydrate and repair, while also helping to protect it against heated styling tools and chemical treatments.
I picked this spray up at Target as it was the first leave in spray I could find. This spray definitely made my hair feel nice, with just a hint of stickiness but it also made it look oily. Though this spray is affordable compared to other brands, I will not be buying it again, it STINKS, it stinks so bad of cheap Cologne I took it to back to target to find something else.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This...isn't great. I don't find it to be too terribly moisturizing for my long thick hair and I actually think it makes my hair more tangled. It smells great, but that is the only pro. I might recommend this product to someone looking to get more texture into fine/limp hair, but as a leave in conditioner, it is pretty terrible.
Matthews, NC
I really love this brand! I’ve been wanting to get a spray for my hair and when I went to go buy shampoo there it was!! It has a nice scent and it’s not too heavy. I did overuse it the first time and my hair got super oily but it’s coconut oil so that is given!!
Salinas, CA
Love love love this product it smells amazing works great for me as well as my baby i love that there products are tested on there family it lets me know the products are safe to use and the ingredients are all natural definitely recommend to all !
Tolleson, AZ
I have tried many different product to stop my frizzy hair didn’t actually thing this one was going to be effective but this will last me through the whole and is very affordable High recommendation from me to get if you have frizzy hair
Cherry Hill, NJ
I did not like the way this smelled, definitely not like coconuts that’s for sure. It made my hair feel very heavy and greasy. I definitely would not buy this again, or recommend it to anyone.
Bronx, NY
Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer uploaded by Stephanie C.
Does wonders for dry hair. My hair soaks up the coconut and it leaves it soft and manageble. It doesnt have an overpowering smell and a little goes a long way
Cutler Bay, FL
Renpure Coconut Water Mist Leave-In Treatment with Sprayer uploaded by Sonya D.
This is a must have if you are natural! I especially like te product I tagged below. I spray , comb, brush and in less than 20 minutes my hair is dry!
Love love love. Leaves my hair looking and smelling great! I've had many compliments on my hair since using this product. I purchased mine at Target.

Looking for your answer?