BY RENPURE

Renpure's, coconut water leave-in treatment, is a lightweight coconut conditioner that is extremely effective for nurturing and repairing dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Coconut water absorbs into the hair fiber to hydrate and repair, while also helping to protect it against heated styling tools and chemical treatments. see more...

Sibely V.
Rio Rancho
The best ever: Renpure's, coconut water leave-in treatment, is a lightweight coconut conditioner that is extremely effective for nurturing and repairing dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Coconut water absorbs into the hair fiber to hydrate and repair, while also helping to protect it against heated styling tools and chemical treatments.
Gina C.
Monrovia
It’s very important that I use natural products on my hair to get maximum results. My curls just do better that way. This has no sulfates, parabens, dyes and other harmful things. I spray this product on my hair after a shower to detangle and it really does wonders. My curly hair can become really tangled but with this, a quick spray changes that. Love this product and love this brand.
Chelsea T.
Greenville, NC
I really love this brand! I’ve been wanting to get a spray for my hair and when I went to go buy shampoo there it was!! It has a nice scent and it’s not too heavy. I did overuse it the first time and my hair got super oily but it’s coconut oil so that is given!!
Yessenia M.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this after the shower to deranged my hair and as well as on my daughters hair, she has curly hair and it help maintain her curls. I like the coconut scent it has. I would just recommend not to put it so close the your roots so it doesn’t look to oil soon.
I am currently on my second bottle of this stuff. This truly does revive second, third day curls. Careful not to put too much because it does carry a scent that can be a bit too much. Not sticky or crunchy. Just right consistency. And an amazing value.
Deborah F.
Washington
I absolutely love this product. I’ve used so many hair products, but the more I use, the more damaged my hair gets. I went a while without using anything on my hair & then used this & it did wonders to my hair! Made it soooo soft and healthy!
Ashley G.
Raleigh, NC
I like the lightness and smell of the product, but am not wholly convinced it does much to my hair. If you aren’t experiencing massive dryness and also are working on a budget, I would say this a decent product for you.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love this leave in treatment, I like that I can detangle my hair without damaging it. He conditions my hair and I don’t have to add any more product because it has enough hold to keep my curls from getting frizzy
Candice S.
Aurora
This product is great for dual use. First off it smells fantastic and it is inexpensive. Its light weight works wonderfully. I also use it as a facial mist Moisturizer. Cant say enough good things about it.
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! I bought this because it was one of the cheapest leave ins I could find and it has quickly become my new favorite product. It smells amazing. It honestly makes my hair feel great with natural ingredients, while omitting nasty chemicals. Its super lightweight, I’ve found myself spraying it because I love it so much. It’s also from a smaller company so you can feel good about the purchase. I’m in love.

Amazon