BY RENPURE

Replenish your hair with a massage of Renpure's, Coconut Oil Renewing Dry Oil. This nutrient-rich oil will seal your hair with the moisture enhancing oils you're looking for to heal dry and damaged hair creating hydrated, healthy, beautiful locks. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. As you begin to towel dry your hair, make sure to leave it just a little damp before applying this product. Make sure that you only apply a small amount throughout your damp hair. Afterwards style as usual. Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene glycol Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I’ve used this product since I started transitioning into a healthy hair routine and it’s been the best purchase I’ve made. The smell of his product is amazing and it doesn’t feel super oily on my hair after I use it.

Update:
This is my second time purchasing this product and it’s just made such a huge difference on my scalp and I’ve seen a big improvement on the moisture of my hair. This is a product I will continue to use in the future.
Emily E.
This stuff has single handedly changed my hair!!! From the first time I used it I noticed a difference and others started to notice a difference too! I love this stuff!