BY RENPURE

Gentle Shampoo Lifts Removes Impurities 2 Protects Hair 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. How it works: Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redm see more...

• I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair so...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair a...1 Answers
  • How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize? 1 Answers
Cami B.
Boonville, IN
I will always use renpure! I have very long hair, usually greasy but renpure has changed that! You also can't beat the price!
Brooke V.
Bowmanville, ON
I picked this up at Winners a few days ago, it cost me $15 for the shampoo and $15 for the conditioner, I have to say, it was well worth it! The smell is outstanding, and it leaves my hair feeling SO healthy. What once was dry, is now so soft, shiny, and healthy. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone and everyone.
Just the fact that it is vegan, cruelty free, no dyes, no GMOs etc etc, makes me SO happy.
I will continue to use this shampoo.
Amy S.
So far I like this product. I don’t feel as though I’ve been using it long enough to be able to make a proper judgement but it smells great and makes my hair pretty soft!! I love that it’s sulfate and paraben free!!!
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I am all about great shampoo and conditioner. But this shampoo is so moisturizing and smells so good I’m in love. But the consistency is watery so you have to watch out for the or you could dump it out in the shower.
Ashley M.
Cleveland, TN
Renpure makes some amazing products for haircare, and I’m definitely a huge fan. I️ prefer their cleansing conditioners for everyday use, but their shampoos work wonderfully to clarify in between washes. I️ love this product!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I love Renpure Coconut Milk Nourishing shampoo!! It's affordable, smells delicious and cruelty-free! And it works great!! I love how soft and shiny my hair is when I use the shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated hair and thought I needed something more "significant" but I ran out of everything and I still had a bottle of this and the conditioner under the sink. I still prefer using Rusk Sensories Calm to this, but it's still a good product.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
It lathered well and it felt like it did well at cleaning my hair but it was still frizzy and I was hoping it would help in that department. The scent was nice and it lasts for a while.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
This shampoo moisturizes my hair so much and leave it feeling light weight. You’re able to find this product for 7 dollars at a TJ maxx
Yacely m.
This is the BEST product i have ever found it is safe for colored hair and it has help my hair look more healthy but the best thing about this product is the scent omg it is the most delicious scent i wanna eat it haha !
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love everything I have tried do far by this brand. No parabens or sulfates - no residue! Smells awesome and works great
Anna P.
Chico, CA
How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize?
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I have seen some people compare this product to wen and I have recently heard some concerning things about wen. Has anyone had any negative effects from this product?
Karla R.
I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and I've seen comments that this shampoo will leave it greasy would you recommend me ?
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair sometimes and I'm nervous it would make me hair greasy..