BY RENPURE

Gentle Shampoo Lifts Removes Impurities 2 Protects Hair 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. How it works: Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redm see more...

• I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair so...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair a...1 Answers
  • How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize? 1 Answers
Ashley M.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Renpure makes some amazing products for haircare, and I’m definitely a huge fan. I️ prefer their cleansing conditioners for everyday use, but their shampoos work wonderfully to clarify in between washes. I️ love this product!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Renpure Coconut Milk Nourishing shampoo!! It's affordable, smells delicious and cruelty-free! And it works great!! I love how soft and shiny my hair is when I use the shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated hair and thought I needed something more "significant" but I ran out of everything and I still had a bottle of this and the conditioner under the sink. I still prefer using Rusk Sensories Calm to this, but it's still a good product.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It lathered well and it felt like it did well at cleaning my hair but it was still frizzy and I was hoping it would help in that department. The scent was nice and it lasts for a while.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo moisturizes my hair so much and leave it feeling light weight. You’re able to find this product for 7 dollars at a TJ maxx
Yacely m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST product i have ever found it is safe for colored hair and it has help my hair look more healthy but the best thing about this product is the scent omg it is the most delicious scent i wanna eat it haha !
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything I have tried do far by this brand. No parabens or sulfates - no residue! Smells awesome and works great
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really dried out my hair and honestly turned me away from this brand for years. My hair isn't even really dry and this left my hair dry and frizzy after using it. I do like other things from this brand now, but this was just terrible.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
K Mayme L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo and have been using it repeatedly for the past few weeks. It's light, cleanses well, smells great, does not leave my hair or any of my daughter's hair feeling stripped, and pairs well with the different products I use on our hair. We also follow up with the Coconut Whipped Cream conditioner. #contest
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this shampoo at TJ Max and wanted to try something that wouldn't harm my color treated hair and was natural yet still gives my hair a nice clean smell and would take the oil out. This shampoo does just that! I was so impressed with how well this cleaned my hair and left it smelling and looking so pretty and healthy! I have thing long dark brown hair and it's my new go to shampoo! Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize?
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I have seen some people compare this product to wen and I have recently heard some concerning things about wen. Has anyone had any negative effects from this product?
Karla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and I've seen comments that this shampoo will leave it greasy would you recommend me ?
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair sometimes and I'm nervous it would make me hair greasy..