BY RENPURE

Gentle Shampoo Lifts Removes Impurities 2 Protects Hair 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. How it works: Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redm see more...

• I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair so...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair a...1 Answers
  • How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize? 1 Answers
Jennifer K.
I found this at Marshalls and thought I'd give it a try. I really like the coconut smell. Not too strong. It works great on my dry hair.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo moisturizes my hair so much and leave it feeling light weight. You’re able to find this product for 7 dollars at a TJ maxx
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything I have tried do far by this brand. No parabens or sulfates - no residue! Smells awesome and works great
Theresa B.
Bronx, NY, NY
Found this at my local Marshalls and for the price this product is great, smells wonderful and does my hair justice
Todd S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great shampoo that doesn't dry out your hair and intensely moisturizes and won't increase breakage.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my sons hair, it smells really good, makes his hair really soft & helps define his little curl.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Season N.
Port Elgin , ON
I will say I love the scent!! So awesome! But other than that it's horrible. My hair still feels dirty after washing it. It doesn't lather on the first application. I bought a big bottle on reviews and so disappointed. I would save your money and try a different shampoo :(
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize?
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I have seen some people compare this product to wen and I have recently heard some concerning things about wen. Has anyone had any negative effects from this product?
Karla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and I've seen comments that this shampoo will leave it greasy would you recommend me ?
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair sometimes and I'm nervous it would make me hair greasy..