BY RENPURE

Gentle Shampoo Lifts Removes Impurities 2 Protects Hair 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. How it works: Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redm see more...

• I've heard good things about this product but I have oily...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oil...1 Answers
  • How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it mo...1 Answers
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I am all about great shampoo and conditioner. But this shampoo is so moisturizing and smells so good I’m in love. But the consistency is watery so you have to watch out for the or you could dump it out in the shower.
Amy S.
So far I like this product. I don’t feel as though I’ve been using it long enough to be able to make a proper judgement but it smells great and makes my hair pretty soft!! I love that it’s sulfate and paraben free!!!
Yacely m.
This is the BEST product i have ever found it is safe for colored hair and it has help my hair look more healthy but the best thing about this product is the scent omg it is the most delicious scent i wanna eat it haha !
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
I really love this shampoo and conditioner combo because it really did help my hair so much I found it at Walgreens for 7 for both which was a great deal and at Tjmaxx for 7.99 each !!!
Tiffany T.
I love the shampoo. It is just right for my curls. It doesn't weigh my hair down. I personally try to control my scalp's oil by adding coconut oil to my hair before I go into the shower so I don't strip most of my natural oils away. I then use the shampoo and follow with the leave-in. I don't personally leave it in entirely. I love the Renpure products. My curls are so soft but strong and curl like they used to when I was younger.
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Found this shampoo at TJ Max and wanted to try something that wouldn't harm my color treated hair and was natural yet still gives my hair a nice clean smell and would take the oil out. This shampoo does just that! I was so impressed with how well this cleaned my hair and left it smelling and looking so pretty and healthy! I have thing long dark brown hair and it's my new go to shampoo! Renpure Coconut Creme CoWash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl oz
K Mayme L.
I really love this shampoo and have been using it repeatedly for the past few weeks. It's light, cleanses well, smells great, does not leave my hair or any of my daughter's hair feeling stripped, and pairs well with the different products I use on our hair. We also follow up with the Coconut Whipped Cream conditioner. #contest
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I love Renpure Coconut Milk Nourishing shampoo!! It's affordable, smells delicious and cruelty-free! And it works great!! I love how soft and shiny my hair is when I use the shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated hair and thought I needed something more "significant" but I ran out of everything and I still had a bottle of this and the conditioner under the sink. I still prefer using Rusk Sensories Calm to this, but it's still a good product.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
Love this product. The smell alone is worth buying. It leaves my hair feeling clean and not dried out. I have an oily scalp and this works great for me. It's all natural and Paraben free so you can feel good about putting it in your hair. The pump makes portion cont easy...no more accidentally squirting out too much!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This really dried out my hair and honestly turned me away from this brand for years. My hair isn't even really dry and this left my hair dry and frizzy after using it. I do like other things from this brand now, but this was just terrible.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize?
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I have seen some people compare this product to wen and I have recently heard some concerning things about wen. Has anyone had any negative effects from this product?
Karla R.
I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and I've seen comments that this shampoo will leave it greasy would you recommend me ?
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair sometimes and I'm nervous it would make me hair greasy..