BY RENPURE

Gentle Shampoo Lifts Removes Impurities 2 Protects Hair 3 Safe for Color Treated Hair Coconut cream has a unique microstructure that lubricates and protects each individual hair strand from shampoo friction. Coconut cleansers gently lift and remove foreign material leaving hair clean and undamaged. How it works: Coconut milk has a unique microstructure that penetrates the cuticle layer delivering vital moisture nutrients to dry damaged hair. 2 Coconut oil conditions while sealing in moisture, smoothing the cuticle creating smooth, silky, shiny hair. We are a family just like yours and are concerned about the environment and the chemicals we are exposed to. We have been making hair care products for 30 years and have created a new line of products with carefully chosen ingredients. We never skimp on quality. We just make great formulas for our family and your. -Tom Redm see more...

• I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair some...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and...1 Answers
  • How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize? 1 Answers
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Bloomingdale, GA
AMAZING!!! Found this product by chance in TJ Maxx and read the reviews on here so I decided to buy it. that was the best decision ever! I usually do not like sulfate free shampoos because they leave my hair oily still and the conditioners do not condition. this shampoo makes my hair silky smooth and with volume by gently removing oil from my hair! I have fine hair and it is difficult for me to find a shampoo/conditioner combo that I like and smells good, but I found it! my hair smells amazing for 2 days! price is ok, I spent $6.99 for a 16 oz bottle.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
I work at Marshalls and buy this stuff all the time! I dye my hair frequently using bleach, so I need sulfate free to protect the color but something nourishing to repair my hair. Most sulfate free shampoos that I've used don't lather and this stuff is really great! The coconut milk does wonders for my hair! If my hair wasn't damaged, I could even go without conditioner with this stuff. It's that good.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Fresno, CA
I found a bottle of this shampoo at marshals that was $4.50 (the pump was broken) and thought why not. It's the first time I've tried a shampoo without sulfate and all the other harsh chemicals. The first time, I didn't notice a difference, but as I used it everyday for 4 days without conditioner, I noticed an amazing change in my hair. I then purchased the conditioner and I love it!!
Kat W.
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far so good! I love this because I am currently switching all of my products to more natural ones. I love that this does not contain SLS, or any sulfates for that matter, no phalates, no parabens. It nourishes your hair with its coconut milk based formula. I got it at marshalls for 6.99! Definite win
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic scent. Anything coconut is A plus for me. The texture is rich and creamy. I would recommend it for straight and fine hair. I have curly hair so it tends to be extremely dry at all times. I don't really thug the shampoo did anything to my hair but making it smell great.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent of shampoo. I found it at Marshall's and it was so worth the price! Although I use other coconut products so sometimes it weighs my hair down or makes it a little too oily. I don't know if I would purchase this again-I'm ready to try other shampoo brands
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. I use the conditioner as a well. It's a little expensive but you can get it at marshals or t.j. It smells amazing and it sulfate, and paraben free. Best of no poo shampoos I've ever used. I recommend it to everyone!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this shampoo it's amazing it smells so good and leaves hair smooth as silk! It's around $10 at ultra but it is worth it! The scent stays in your hair all day!! And I definitely recommend this!
Dasha
Dasha
Waukee, IA
This is the best I'm now through my 2nd bottle. It's made such a huge difference in my hair it's wonderful. I have thick and wavy hair and this keeps the frizz at bay.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo my hair feels so clean after using this it's light and doesn't have a lot of "poo" or foam up as much but defiantly cleans my hair well!
Arielle T.
Arielle T.
Ballston spa, Ny
I've heard good things about this product but I have oily hair sometimes and I'm nervous it would make me hair greasy..
Karla R.
Karla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this shampoo but I have sometimes oily hair and I've seen comments that this shampoo will leave it greasy would you recommend me ?
Layla N.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
I have seen some people compare this product to wen and I have recently heard some concerning things about wen. Has anyone had any negative effects from this product?
Anna P.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it make hair fell after use when dry? Does it moisturize?