BY RENPURE

Repair your hair with Renpure's. Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque. This Coconut infused treatment masque is perfect for helping to repair those luscious locks. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. After you've shampooed, apply a generous amount of Renpure's, Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque, to your hair. Leave in for about 3-5 minutes. Then Rinse the product out. FYI this, Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque, can be used as a daily conditioner. Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene glycol. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Macon
Was very disappointed to find out the product has silicones in it. It lists all the ingredients it doesn't have right on the front and I mistaked it for not having silicones. This hair mask sucks. My hair is a tangled mess after conditioning with it. Doesn't help with color damaged hair at all.
Emily A.
Emily A.
One of my favorites for deep conditioning! It leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling very soft. It's a must have for me!
Marquacious J.
Marquacious J.
Chesterfield, SC
I am in love with this deep conditioner, when my hair feels dry or my curls are not poppin I just simply apply this deep conditioner to my hair to get it back healthy. Plus the smell is amazing.
Star F.
Star F.
Perth Amboy, NJ
this product is so amzing. it has left my hair feeling ALIVEEEEEE ! i repeat ALIVE ! its very moristuring and easy to apply. i just love it!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my absolute favorite brands for hair care! It's moisturizing, natural, and smells amazing. I have very thick wavy hair and it worked wonders. It's affordable compared to other hair products
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Tried this masque to deep condition today. Used it with a heat cap. Left my hair feeling soft and smelling wonderfully of coconut. This product is affordable. I will be recommending this product to all my curly friends.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Am absolutely in love with this masque. Unlike all other hair masques I've tried, which doesn't seem to make a difference to my damaged hair, this leaves my hair ends so soft and visibly moisturized. I usually leave it on for just a mere 5 mins and can see the moisturizing effects. Smells amazing too.
claudia b.
claudia b.
toronto
is a very good product i love it ..... smell veryyy nicee i note that my hair looks more healthy now .has a good pricee and you can use too like conditioner ..
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Compre esta mascarilla en Marshalls, nunca la habia usado, la compre mas por el precio, super barata. Todos los productos que uso son para pelo reseco. Lo que me gusta de este producto es que es organico, porque no tiene sulfato ni sodium y menos sal. Lo uso combiandolo con el coconut milk de Ogx y hago una especie de mascarilla y los resultados son muy buenos, deja mi pelo muy suave. Usarlo por si solo no me suaviza tanto el pelo aunque lo nutre porque lo deja brilloso.
Jean-Francois L.
Jean-Francois L.
Edmonton
I am in love with Renpure Shampoo and Conditioner! So I had to try the Deep treatment masque. My hair are now so soft! Another Renpure product on my Love list.