Renpure Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque - 12.0 oz uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY RENPURE

Repair your hair with Renpure's. Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque. This Coconut infused treatment masque is perfect for helping to repair those luscious locks. Key Ingredient is Coconut Oil. After you've shampooed, apply a generous amount of Renpure's, Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque, to your hair. Leave in for about 3-5 minutes. Then Rinse the product out. FYI this, Coconut Crème Deep Treatment Masque, can be used as a daily conditioner. Does Not Contain Sulfates Parabens Dyes Harsh Salts Gluten Sodium Chloride Phthalates Propylene glycol. Gender: Female. see more...

Vannesa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been wearing this treatment for about over a month and I have to say I love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft. The coconut oil gives it an amazing soft sent. I would highly recommend it. Wen washing it off it doesn't make my hair fall like others. It also helps to keep my hair frizz free and smooth.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product smells really good but it is not super effective. It says to leave it in for 5-7 minutes before rinsing but if I do that my hair gets too oily. The ends of my hair are not softer and it was overall just disappointing.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this masque to deep condition today. Used it with a heat cap. Left my hair feeling soft and smelling wonderfully of coconut. This product is affordable. I will be recommending this product to all my curly friends.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my absolute favorite brands for hair care! It's moisturizing, natural, and smells amazing. I have very thick wavy hair and it worked wonders. It's affordable compared to other hair products
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was very disappointed to find out the product has silicones in it. It lists all the ingredients it doesn't have right on the front and I mistaked it for not having silicones. This hair mask sucks. My hair is a tangled mess after conditioning with it. Doesn't help with color damaged hair at all.
Marquacious J.
Chesterfield, SC
I am in love with this deep conditioner, when my hair feels dry or my curls are not poppin I just simply apply this deep conditioner to my hair to get it back healthy. Plus the smell is amazing.
Star F.
Perth Amboy, NJ
this product is so amzing. it has left my hair feeling ALIVEEEEEE ! i repeat ALIVE ! its very moristuring and easy to apply. i just love it!
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites for deep conditioning! It leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling very soft. It's a must have for me!
Sofia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compre esta mascarilla en Marshalls, nunca la habia usado, la compre mas por el precio, super barata. Todos los productos que uso son para pelo reseco. Lo que me gusta de este producto es que es organico, porque no tiene sulfato ni sodium y menos sal. Lo uso combiandolo con el coconut milk de Ogx y hago una especie de mascarilla y los resultados son muy buenos, deja mi pelo muy suave. Usarlo por si solo no me suaviza tanto el pelo aunque lo nutre porque lo deja brilloso.
kc_maggie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is theeee best. I have been using it as my normal conditioner and wow has it made a difference. My scalp is no longer dry. It helps my red and purple hair get proper hydration without stripping the colour. I swear I'm even loosing less hair too!! I ran out to find the shampoo too. Love it!!